• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Classic Review lines

I didn't want to sound like a hater in this review, but this course is hard... and it feels downright unfair... I wanted to have fun with it.

I'm a little bent 10 out of 11 found it helpful. Someone out there is a f*cking nihilist.

...anyway - I appreciate getting mentioned.

That's me!!! Who doesn't like using a Boss for a 25' approach shot?

From a review of aMt Airy Forrest in Cincinatti

- Delicious water. Took some back to Illinois!

I laughed and wondered if it was the Idlewild Kool Aid he was tasting

Other Thoughts: If theres a bird on the basket don't throw, I blew chains, it spit out and nailed the little bird and killed it

From Zenbot's review of Hawk Hollow

There are no private restrooms, perfect tee signs, perfect tees,benches, stable bridges, or mommies to heal your bruised ego.

Cons: "Holes are "jumbled" too close to each other making finding the hole that much harder, and also crossing over previous or future holes, and frolfers."

I do not want to reference the course this came from due to retribution for using a forbidden word, but this guys seems to have really wanted to shoehorn in the f word into his review any way possible. :D

Greg Layton on Holler in the Hills:
"Holler in the Hills can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead. This is non-stop torture for anyone who isn't in prime physical condition. There simply aren't any "ho hum, it's birdie time" holes, you have to earn every shot."

Greg Layton on Holler in the Hills:
"Holler in the Hills can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead. This is non-stop torture for anyone who isn't in prime physical condition. There simply aren't any "ho hum, it's birdie time" holes, you have to earn every shot."

So, the course is the Terminator?

Latest posts