• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Classic Truth

I also saw someone bitching about flashing on L64 retro discs. I have no complaints there.

Only place I've seen that is my post in the thread about prime plastic. Hardly bitching. Someone asked about the flashing and I answered with my experience. That was on Judges though and it's hardly an issue or complaint since I said you can remove it with a fingernail. It was simply an answer to the guy's question. It's also not where you're talking about in the picture the flashing on most of the prime judges is on the bead. So that's all it was. Not bitching in any way. :thmbup:

Only place I've seen that is my post in the thread about prime plastic. Hardly bitching. Someone asked about the flashing and I answered with my experience. That was on Judges though and it's hardly an issue or complaint since I said you can remove it with a fingernail. It was simply an answer to the guy's question. It's also not where you're talking about in the picture the flashing on most of the prime judges is on the bead. So that's all it was. Not bitching in any way. :thmbup:

I couldn't find the thread when I was looked when I made that most. My memory was that someone said the flashing was pretty horrible, my apologies for remembering wrongly.

I couldn't find the thread when I was looked when I made that most. My memory was that someone said the flashing was pretty horrible, my apologies for remembering wrongly.

I believe the term is "misremembered" ala Roger Clemens.

How comparable are the Zero Hard Mace and the Classic Truth?

That's pretty much what I said although I don't think I used the word horrible. Just that it had a lot of flashing on like 8/10 of the discs I got. Most were judges. It's all good I just wanted to say I wasn't really bitching just mentioning it. I don't mind a little flashing at all.

Latest posts