• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Cleaning a Bag

Adrenaline302

Bogey Member
Hey guys I bought a white/grey L64 e2 and I love it. But after its first outing I got a couple dirt stains. How do I go about cleaning it off?

I've found Dawn Dish Soap to be best for cleaning bags. Grab a cup and mix 1-2oz of soap to double that of water and dip a washcloth in the solution. It's very mild so it doesn't discolor fabrics like some more abrasive cleaners can. (watched a friend destroy his bag with Goo Gone once) Takes some scrubbing, but, a mild dish soap and cotton wash cloth work great.

I've heard of many bag manufacturers recommending power washers, but, I don't think my 3000PSI power washer at work would be too friendly to ANY stitching!

Best of luck on your white Lux bag.

Cheers.

I have the same Lat 64 bag in white as well. It doesn't take much to clean if you do it regularly. Just use mild soap and water like others stated. But honestly, I gave up keeping mine pristine. The lower part of the bag with always have dirt after using it. So I stick to cleaning it after a really muddy round or if dirt builds up on the top portions of the bag. Besides, I think the bag looks better when it looks like you play with it all the time.

For those interested in cleaning your bag, words from the creator.

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 37
an hour is too long for sure unless you live in a humid area. You don't want those types of cleaners on stains to dry out. 15 minutes is plenty there isn't a single spot cleaning product you can buy which would say to leave it on for an hour. Go by the product directions not some general bag cleaning info.

Last edited: