• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Clempson's 2012 Bag of Chucking Objects

Distance Drivers:
168g GL Bolt
168g GL Flow
143g Blizzard Wraith
172g GL XXX - utility disc - FH rollers, skips, thumbers
174g Opto Vision - BH Rollers

Fairway Drivers:
168g GL River - domey
171g GL River - flat
167g GL Striker
178g Opto Striker

Mid-Ranges:
177g GL Fuse
174g GL Fuse
166g Opto Fuse
167g GL Pain
178g GL Pain

Putters:
174g S Ion - Main putter
174g M Anode - Putter

Fell in love with a new disc today :|

Blizzard Wraith? I feel like that would replace the Flow from what I know of it...

Also, what are the differences in flights between your Strikers? What do you use them for?

i use the lighter GL striker for most throws, the heavier one i honestly hardly ever use, could almost do without and i haven't even quite broken it in yet.

the blizzard wraith could just about replace the flow, but the lighter plastic is a little less stable. i will definitely use the blizzard wraith if there is no strong wind. who knows though, im not attached the the bolt or flow at the moment. and i see a blizzard katana in my future...

Distance Drivers:
168g GL Bolt
168g GL Flow
143g Blizzard Wraith
172g GL XXX
174g Opto Vision

Fairway Drivers:
168g GL River
170g TM River
167g GL Striker
178g Opto Striker

Mid-Ranges:
177g GL Fuse
171g TM Fuse
166g Opto Fuse
168g GL Pain
178g GL Pain
177g ESP-FLX Drone
177g Z Drone

Putters:
174g S Ion - Main putter
167g Pro-D Focus, Ace Race 09

First update in a while: Little bit of a mix up going on at putter, but i don't think the ions will get booted, just trying out the ace race focus occasionally. The blizzard wraith is not doing its job; it is going really far, but way right. Lost my pearly white bolt last weekend at a new course in Central SC in a giant brier patch, so i bought a new orange one. The test material fuse/river are working pretty well, got my first ace with the TM fuse a week ago and it worked well for me this past week during weekly singles. Still undecided on the Drone situation, don't really need both, but i had an epic save shot with the Z and some really good drives with the FLX, and i don't think either would have worked had the roles been swapped. And the lighter pain is new... lost the original in the pond at winthrop... was only a foot or two off the bank but you can't see crap in that snapping turtle/goose poop infested water /le rant about third disc i have lost to the winthrop water.

I've been curious about the Test Material from Lat64, what do you think of the River and Fuse in it? Does it change the disc dramatically the way a Pro-D Buzzz is nothing like a Z Buzzz?

never thrown a buzz so i can't say, but i can compare it to the GL and Opto Fuse/River.

For me out of the box the new run is more stable than the opto and less stable than the GL. The break in time is maybe two rounds, opposed to the 3-4 months for one of my GL rivers, too. I like them, i hope they become standard run. I have hoarded an extra 3-4 of each just in case that doesn't happen though.

its kind of like how opto and GL have completely different characteristics, the TR is different than both, but is a good fit for any bag.

crap i cant have someone fighting me over ace race foci :p .. lol i was just thinking did you get that focus at league? I think Andy txt'd me and was going to snag it but when he went back it was gone...

yep, i grabbed it. there was a green ESP one there this week, lot of people looked at it, but no one took it i don't think.

you like them so far? if something happens let me know and ill take it off your hands :p .. but i really really like them and feels great in my hand.. but i have maybe 5-6 at home that i got off someone on here months back so i should be good.. just wish i could find some nice grippy, flat/concave stock runs

yep, i grabbed it. there was a green ESP one there this week, lot of people looked at it, but no one took it i don't think.

That one is still there. I thought about picking it up to sell on here, but after cost and shipping it probably wouldn't be worth my while.

Bag looks good. And that was an epic save the other day!

Latest posts