• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] Closest thing to krait

Berger

Looking for a disc closest to a krait. Lost mine recently and can't find another without paying 30 plus for one. Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-S536DL using Tapatalk

A wraith maybe? Although I think a wraith has a little more fade at the end

Looks like the infinite Pharoah is a tad bit faster and longer version flight looks almost identical

Has anyone thrown a trace? Can you tell me about it. It seems to be pretty similar. The wraith is a disc I like but it seems to want a good bit more power then the krait atleast the 3 I've tried but all 3 have been star plastic. If color matters which sometimes it seems like it does I've tried 2 blues and 1 white

Has anyone thrown a trace? Can you tell me about it. It seems to be pretty similar. The wraith is a disc I like but it seems to want a good bit more power then the krait atleast the 3 I've tried but all 3 have been star plastic. If color matters which sometimes it seems like it does I've tried 2 blues and 1 white

id peep a pro wraith

Trace or Curl would be close and maybe better.

i have a pmb gstar krait somewhere (orangeish). pm if you want me to search for it

I lost my Krait in the snow on my local course late last November.
I know where it is and expect to recover it about mid-April!
Man I love that disc!

I currently bag a Trace and have thrown some Wraiths and one Krait.

Trace is less stable Wraith and if you buy one in plasma plastic/lighter weight its another notch less stable.

Ok seems like I've found my krait replacement in a prodigy fx4 and an axiom crave. Both are super long and fly alot like my old krait but better

Ok seems like I've found my krait replacement in a prodigy fx4 and an axiom crave. Both are super long and fly alot like my old krait but better

That's weird because the flight numbers on those 2 discs are nowhere close to the Krait's. I threw a GStar PMB Krait for a long time and loved it until I lost it.

Kind of odd with the Crave being 4 speeds slower, but whatever works for you.