• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

CO Trip to Tarryall Mountains

billyberu

Going on an angling trip to Tarryall River in early June and was wondering if anyone knew of DG courses in the area. I see one private course listed here at Golden Bell Camp and Conference Center, anybody been there? Anybody live out this way that wants to play?

Thanks again.

let me know! I've been to golden bell! it's good, I'd be happy to show you around. You driving in or flying?

Golden Bell is a fun course. I like to call it mountain golf "lite". Decent elevation change and design creativity without the extremes in topography and strenuous hike.

Good introduction to high country golfing for flatlanders. If you go alone, give them a ring ahead of time to make sure it's kosher for you to show up and play.

And grab a course map in the main office. There are a couple spots where navigation is iffy (especially the walk from 9 to 10) and your view from tee 4 will be looking down at 2 baskets. Don't play to the one on the left, that is the basket for 7. 4's basket is straight ahead between the trees (see the course pics for clarification)

Enjoy it.

Thanks Fishy, Ill PM you with the details and see when is a good time for you. Thanks for the response, hoping to have a great time fly-fishing and chucking plastic in the front range.

Latest posts