• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Collection Pics!

illuminatefreak

Par Member
Ok people!! It's time to gloat in the glory of your collection. I'd love to live vicariously through you and see some sweet pics of your collections of discs. Let em rip!

Ok, I'll add mine. This is all of the discs that I own.

picture.php

Will be adding a Champ Teebird to the collection as soon as it comes in the mail.

Glad I got mine on before booter unloaded on me, mine would have been lost behind those.:eek::clap:

I dont feel too bad with my collection after seeing booter's. I got about 50 is all and that is too many for me! I know there are others on this site that have hundreds!

@ jfk- those are magics!
@ jkdisc- thanks! I tend to b a lil ocd about that :/
@ dave- vr may have more but he's got ramdom stuff he just collects. I dnt collect really,. These are molds I throw ...strictly backups. This pic is actually a lil old.ive got to take a new one :/

me too :) I need more

side note, if I was stritcly hoarding I would og kept the 30+ wizards,20+ magics,10 fbs,10gremlins,12 fbs,20+rocs etc. I still have rocs magics etc but not as much :)

ok here most of my collection

picture.php

Latest posts