• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Colorado

DGtourist

Eagle Member
Diamond level trusted reviewer
I want to get all these Colorado tags shuffled up. I have a very free schedule at the moment. PM me a time and place and we'll swap. Simple as that.

If you are on vacation or just driving through with a tag, hit me up and we'll swap.

Hey Now DGTourist ~
I'll be in Arvada in May (18-25). I'll get in touch just before we leave and maybe we can do a swap.

What do you mean "maybe" we are swapping! Oh yes, it will be done.

Had a great time this last weekend, keep me in the loop!

Thanks for showing me HP. I've had that course on my to do list since way way back in the dark days before DGCR. It was nice meeting you and Wolito. I was so tired driving home, I seriously felt unsafe. But it was totally worth it.

Thanks for showing me HP. I've had that course on my to do list since way way back in the dark days before DGCR. It was nice meeting you and Wolito. I was so tired driving home, I seriously felt unsafe. But it was totally worth it.

now that I know your schedule we can do rounds later in the day, thanks for humoring me for early morning. Wolito and I were talking about possibly doing a road trip up that way and hitting Phantom and Ghost.. possibly Conifer.. probably not anytime soon I have a couple of side jobs, but who knows. maybe grab some other travel tag holders and do some multiple swaps? get the tags here stirred up a bit :hfive:

Bump, anyone in Colorado that wants to trade hit me up and we'll do it.

I need to swap the one you had originally, you get to play Jellystone on Monday?

I need to swap the one you had originally, you get to play Jellystone on Monday?

Nope, I helped my brother "build a fance" on Sunday, I had no clue how much it would suck. Monday was recovery for me. I'm going down to the Springs on Sunday!

DGtourist,
Will be in Denver area playing teh 13th, prob Beaver Ranch or Golden Bell
haven't made the call yet, also be back down Co. Sprgs way on the 16th
hoping to play some rounds, also hoping to see Fishy/Wolito on the trip, should have a tag around that time.
Please lemme know if you would like to play.

THanks

William

DGtourist,
Will be in Denver area playing teh 13th, prob Beaver Ranch or Golden Bell
haven't made the call yet, also be back down Co. Sprgs way on the 16th
hoping to play some rounds, also hoping to see Fishy/Wolito on the trip, should have a tag around that time.
Please lemme know if you would like to play.

THanks

William

I spent a week working and not checking this site like my regular whore self and I completely missed this post. My apologies. In the future I will be sure frequent so that I don't miss anyone else visiting the Milehigh City with a travel tag… Feel free to PM me, anyone.

Latest posts