• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

COME TO TEXAS

kdankn

Eagle Member
so i ordered my travel tag and now realize with me buying a new house and having to fix some stuff in it that im not going to be able to travel as much as i would like to do this year..soooooo.... i need some of you to come to my neck of the woods so we can excahnge theses tags...i will be in vegas in august(i know i know its a while away) but i would like to meet up with some people and get my disc on..plus itll be my 21st bday so itll be good..lemme know if your coming to texas soon and lets play a round or two or three

Im in Ft Worth the next two nights . . . where are you at?

Sorry man, I missed the message I played Z Boaz and Bicentennial this morning before heading over to Lester Lorch for a round at each course. I wish I had more time so I could have played Veterans and Turner, but it just didnt work out this time, I was going for the best volume of great courses and this seemed to be the easiest route for where I was staying

kdankn, I'll be heading to Dallas area for work next week and I'll have my tag #8 with me. I think I'm actually staying in Arlington. Interested in meeting up for a round and swap? I could do Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday after work.

Sorry man, I missed the message I played Z Boaz and Bicentennial this morning before heading over to Lester Lorch for a round at each course. I wish I had more time so I could have played Veterans and Turner, but it just didnt work out this time, I was going for the best volume of great courses and this seemed to be the easiest route for where I was staying

at least you picked some damn good ones to shoot at man. those are some of the best in fort worth. and surrounding area. cedar hill taking the cake, hands down.

Latest posts