• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Comet lovers

How many 3rd run ESPs will you buy?

Votes: 9 12.9%

Votes: 13 18.6%

• 10+... as many as my favorite store has in stock

Votes: 5 7.1%

• 6-10

Votes: 13 18.6%

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • all the pink ones I can find :)

Votes: 7 10.0%

• Total voters
I was hoping the high proce of that recent ebay auction would have lured more sellers for ESP's but I guess not. Then again the 9 I have should last me a long time.

picked up a nice Z comet with the X stamp. Where these first runs or just the production stamp before discraft redid the z stamps?

Good question. They are definitely the older, more overstable Z Comets. I don't know if they are "first runs." I put that inside quotes because true first run Comets were Glow D, not Z. But you could have a first Z run; I have no idea how to tell.

rodman20 said:
picked up a nice Z comet with the X stamp. Where these first runs or just the production stamp before discraft redid the z stamps?

I was wondering if someone on here had won that. There have been quite a few of the yellow old school z comets popping up on eBay recently. I snagged a lot of three a few weeks back.

Yea I have been winning the individual ones pretty recently (you beat me on the lot of 3!!!), I have 5 myself. They fly really nice!

I haven't put any old school z's in the bag(except that green dglo sparkle comet
I snagged last week) in the bag b/c all of them are new and unthrown. Plus our local b tier last year had a ton of good new z comets, reds and blues with great dome.

Most of the old z stamps, tp, and old glow comets I've gotten off eBay have been either mislabeled and stumbled upon or were part of lots of used stuff.

I have 2 Z comets, 3 TP and 3 ESP. So far, honestly, the ESP is running the best for me. Sneaky long and I've been throwing it like a remote control in my pocket.

and if any of ya'll feel like donating anything... we'll I'll give you my address.

cfair said:
I have 2 Z comets, 3 TP and 3 ESP. So far, honestly, the ESP is running the best for me. Sneaky long and I've been throwing it like a remote control in my pocket.

and if any of ya'll feel like donating anything... we'll I'll give you my address.

Wow! You'd really LET us send you TP and ESP Comets? for free or do we have to pay shipping? :lol:

I know! what a deal right? I'd really love to get a large group of people together to get discraft to do a run of ESP Comets. As I understand it you can get them to run about anything for the right price... sadly that might mean each disc costing more than they do now on feebay...

We have a light at the end of the tunnel, a number of discraft sponsored players around NC would like to see more made. I feel this might help ESP production get pushed, I've talked with a business owner in my area who would like his business' stamp on the disc so he might be able to front the overage?

Maybe, I'm just sayin. We should coordinate. Cause I want more. More sentences. More ESP comets. More. . . .

MJ wants more badly b/c he refuses to throw non-production discs.

Trey wants more

F_D wants more

uh...some other dudes probably want some more.

If I could easily get ESP comets and they are like the LE runs, I can see myself putting those back in the bag.