• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

CommunityDiscs.com

justin

Double Eagle Member
I just added the Titanium Nuke, Wasp, & Force pre-orders. Discraft opened orders tonight and I'm ordering an absurd number of each. I hope you still like cheap discs. $18 and free shipping when you pre-order Labor Day weekend. Paypal/Marketplace style is perfectly fine too! :hfive:

http://communitydiscs.com/Titanium

Amen for Latitude/Westside jumping on the Blizzard train today. No details on weights yet but we'll have the new "Opto Air" Saint, Halo, & Westside King later this month. I'm sure all the big shops will have them the same week we get them in but you can pre-order now.

http://communitydiscs.com/air

Amen for Latitude/Westside jumping on the Blizzard train today. No details on weights yet but we'll have the new "Opto Air" Saint, Halo, & Westside King later this month. I'm sure all the big shops will have them the same week we get them in but you can pre-order now.

http://communitydiscs.com/air

Just picked up (pre-ordered) three. One will be a gift for my brother-in-law, and two will be for me to play with.

Can't recommend your site to people highly enough, Justin. Thank you.

Just picked up (pre-ordered) three. One will be a gift for my brother-in-law, and two will be for me to play with.

Can't recommend your site to people highly enough, Justin. Thank you.

I agree. Justin is an amazing guy to do business with. If anyone hasn't done a transaction with Justin yet, I recommend you do it, as he will surpass your expectations by far. Justin runs an amazing store.

Well, MVP finally did it. They're going to start shipping Volt pre-orders on 10/22. Oh what a big-boy order we're putting together. IF you already pre-ordered, expect an email shortly asking you to review your preferences and update them if needed. Again, we're ordering at least double the number of pre-orders so we're looking to receive well over 100 Volts and pre-order folks will have first pick.

Will you be ordering more opto rivers with that shipment?
there has been a shortage on Opto Rivers and yes, I hope to be able to order more with that shipments. I have a couple heavy ones arriving today.

Well, MVP finally did it. They're going to start shipping Volt pre-orders on 10/22. Oh what a big-boy order we're putting together. IF you already pre-ordered, expect an email shortly asking you to review your preferences and update them if needed. Again, we're ordering at least double the number of pre-orders so we're looking to receive well over 100 Volts and pre-order folks will have first pick.

Woohoo! Two pre-orders shipping within about a week of each other (the Opto Air Saints too).

Yippee!

Hey Justin, I got the email, but I didn't see anything about my preferences. I did however click the subscribe button in the email and got a confirmation.

Hey, I was JUST going to mention those list. I put together a list for the Volt and Opto Air pre-orders. You may have received a confirmation for the list. I'm sending out emails today. Brad at MVP is a great guy and I"m getting some info not included in the general annoucement (like Volts will probably be 172-175f initially) so watch for an email today on both the MVP and Latitude fronts.

Love that you have individual photos of all the Vibram discs, and am eagerly awaiting my Ibex and Summit. How long do your shipments to the west coast usually take?

Love that you have individual photos of all the Vibram discs, and am eagerly awaiting my Ibex and Summit. How long do your shipments to the west coast usually take?
And thanks for your order. I've got a couple customers in Encinitas and somehow they get their discs in 2 days. I can't promise anything other than shipping by the following morning. I'd love to hear that they show up tomorrow though.

Thank you so much for posting Stephen :hfive:

I just clicked on the link. I'm sorry that I have not sooner :wall:
The website is awesome Justin!
Thank you so much. See, I've come a long way since my "Blank MVP Ions & Vectors" marketplace thread :p I'm glad you like the site especially since I consider it a far cry from where I intend to bring it.

And thanks for your order. I've got a couple customers in Encinitas and somehow they get their discs in 2 days. I can't promise anything other than shipping by the following morning. I'd love to hear that they show up tomorrow though.

Thank you so much for posting Stephen :hfive:

Thanks Justin! If the guys from Encinitas are the same guys I play with, they speak very highly of the site. And with cheap, fast shipping, you'll be getting a lot more of my money. :D

Hey Justin, I was looking at your site, noticed on the Champ Firebird it shows an Eagle picture, Not a big deal but just wanted to let you know.

Just trying to help make the site perfect.

About to place my first order:hfive:

Hey Justin, I was looking at your site, noticed on the Champ Firebird it shows an Eagle picture, Not a big deal but just wanted to let you know.

Just trying to help make the site perfect.

About to place my first order:hfive:
Hey, I really appreciate your letting me know. I just fixed it.

I've got some CFR Glow Firebirds. Let me know your actual name and I'll send you one with your order as a thank-you. I really appreciate your letting me know :clap:

Latest posts