• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

CommunityDiscs.com

Justin,

I tried calling and left a message on your vm. Just to refresh you I still have not received my colossus (first runs) in my order. The two envys I ordered came last thurs in their own separate bag.

On the up side the envy my first ones in the star type plastic are so sweet. Long and still very stable for 163 grams.

Could you please let me know what is going on with the rest of the order. I was really looking forward to those first runs.

Thanks,

Dr.Smooth

Oh then you must be Ed S then (see how I maintain your anonymity?)

I am very sorry to read that Ed. That must have been a huge letdown. I appreciate your letting me know you got the Envies just fine AND that you like them. Those things are excellent.

I'm sorting this out on my end now. I just need to confirm that your Colossus' are in the bin or packed and unshipped. I'll have an update shortly. Please hang in there. I pride myself on fixing problems very well.

Justin,

If they haven't shipped I wanted to tweak things a bit. I plan to put two of the first runs immediately into my collector box. The other one(the lightest of the three) I will field test so it actually doesn't haven't to be a first run.

So, if you have a 167 gram or lighter regular production you could switch that out for the proto. Or maybe just go ahead and send the proto and not charge for the difference if it was a fault on your end for not shipping sooner.

So, having blown my anonymity at least I might try to finagle a few bucks for the blown cover.

Thanks,

Dr.Smooth

Last edited:
Ok cool. I wasn't trying to reject your idea, that's what I was planning to do anyway :) I'll email your tracking # once I have it and there will be an additional nicety in the email. I wish I could roll the clock back so you received everything with your Feb 2nd order.

Hey Justin, pm me when you get this. I have a shipping issue I need help with. Left a pm on Facebook as well. Thanks.

Hello Justin, I have also sent several messages to the contact link on your website, concerning a shipping issue as well. If you want to PM me here instead, that would be fine. Thanks

Hey Justin, pm me when you get this. I have a shipping issue I need help with. Left a pm on Facebook as well. Thanks.
Jerry, It's always a huge help if you can just send the details in your message. I see you sent me a PM asking me to text you about an order. I saw you had not placed an order in a couple years so I disregarded the message. I see Steve Tharpe ordered some items with your shipping address but it had the wrong house #. That was returned and he happened to place another order shipping to your correct address so everything is in one box and should arrive any day now.

Hello Justin, I have also sent several messages to the contact link on your website, concerning a shipping issue as well. If you want to PM me here instead, that would be fine. Thanks
Every once in a while people don't seem to get my emails. I replied a few days ago about the missing score cards. I will PM you with that email. Everything is on its way and I gave you a $5 credit on the site because when you order 3 scorecards you should certainly get ALL of them :doh:

Jerry, It's always a huge help if you can just send the details in your message. I see you sent me a PM asking me to text you about an order. I saw you had not placed an order in a couple years so I disregarded the message. I see Steve Tharpe ordered some items with your shipping address but it had the wrong house #. That was returned and he happened to place another order shipping to your correct address so everything is in one box and should arrive any day now.

Thanks Justin. Sorry for the lack of details. All is well.

Every once in a while people don't seem to get my emails. I replied a few days ago about the missing score cards. I will PM you with that email. Everything is on its way and I gave you a $5 credit on the site because when you order 3 scorecards you should certainly get ALL of them :doh:

Thanks, Justin. I sent you a PM. Stuff happens, but what really counts is how it's handled, and I look forward to doing business with you again! :thmbup:

Wow, I need to get better about posting here. It's been far too long!

I'm starting weekly give-aways on Facebook. The current one ends tomorrow at noon. It's a random draw so it doesn't matter if you're on the later end of entering.

All you need to do is be on FB, Like the Community page and post a comment on the contest thread. This week I'm giving away Community-stamped Flat Top Rocs to two lucky winners. I hope you will try your luck and enter.

Just click the image to goto the Community Discs FB page.

Hey Justin, really digging the new rewards program you put in place. Didn't take long to spend those extra dollars at the store. My order was perfect and arrived quickly, thanks again and best of luck on the Facebook contest! :thmbup::clap:

Thanks so much. It's nice hearing when things are going correctly :) I was searching for a developer or existing rewards application since I started the site. This one is very close to what I always wanted. The only way to know what tier you are in (3%, 6%, or 12%) is to check the monthly rewards email on the first of the month. Hopefully there will be a self service option in the future but other than that I love it.

I hope the contests go well too. This week seemed to kick off with a lot of excitement. I'll have a regular (non-Community) prize next week.

Here's another Facebook Giveaway. You still have close to 24hrs to win a Catapult...The disc, not an actual catapult, silly!