• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

CommunityDiscs.com

Thanks so much for ordering while I was away. Everyone one who ordered anything should have their own little gift in their order. Here are the winners from No-Shipping Week:

$50: Jared Daubert
$25: Steven Gillan
$10: Daniel Slingerland
Disc: Josh McGowan
Disc: Mike Hammontree
Disc: Kevin Girard
Disc: Shawn Meyer

Sweet, I won a disc! Thanks Justin!
How do I go about redeeming this?
(I'm Mike, btw :)

Sweet, I won a disc! Thanks Justin!
How do I go about redeeming this?
(I'm Mike, btw :)
Thanks for letting me know ;)

The disc is on its way with the order. It's at least Champion-like plastic and I hope you'll enjoy it or know someone who will. Thanks again for ordering and waiting for me to return :clap:

Thanks for letting me know ;)

The disc is on its way with the order. It's at least Champion-like plastic and I hope you'll enjoy it or know someone who will. Thanks again for ordering and waiting for me to return :clap:

Good deal.. thanks!

Thanks so much for ordering while I was away. Everyone one who ordered anything should have their own little gift in their order. Here are the winners from No-Shipping Week:

Awesome! :thmbup: As if I needed yet another reason to continue ordering from you! BTW i've got my eyes peeled for some quad shocks :D

Damn I don't think I bought anything(for once) that week, I need to pay attention :(

Props to CD for doing this and grats to the winners

I just received a Star Lycan for simply sharing his Facebook status at the end of December! Completely forgot about it and was an awesome surprise, top notch!! Thanks again!:clap::thmbup:

Any dates for medium pures? I've got a couple discs in the cart but if these are coming soon I might make myself try to wait

Any dates for medium pures? I've got a couple discs in the cart but if these are coming soon I might make myself try to wait
After a recent Community move across town I'm re-inventorying everything which includes lots of new photos. Anyway, I'm trying to get through that before I add new restocks to the site (which are starting to pile up). I've got the following Medium Pures left:

1x175g White
1x174g White
3x174g Yellow

I hope to at least add the brand new stuff to the site this weekend like Medium Pures & Judges, VIP World, and I'm sure there's other things I'm not thinking of. I'm finally getting a substantial Gateway putter restock and I'm looking to finally split those up into per-plastic listings.

The BEST Customer Service

Justin, I want to say a big THANK YOU for your first class act. I received my turquoise Tournament Underworld last night. It is very seldom customers get treated the way you treat yours. You have now taken over as my first stop when shopping for my disc needs. Way to go.
Check out my post under general disc golf chat titled :D"Unexpected surprise from a 1st class act"
Thanks again, man. :clap:

Justin! Thanks for all of my blue discs. Didn't even realize the 3 I ordered were blue, was focused more on weight. With the personalized note in every package I have received it shows you take the time with each order. Thanks and I'll keep coming back.

I didn't get a personalized note with my order? But I did get tracking info with in hrs of order and received my order in three days in Denver Colorado.:D

Got my discs today, fast as always! The Vibram looks awesome and I'll be sure to let you know how that fever breaks in

Justin took the time to email a pic of the cosmetic issues with the disc I ordered and quickly swapped it for another color. I'll definitely order from him again.

Thanks everybody!

I've been getting lots of questions about Axiom (Like, "Why did the Envy & Alias disappear from CommunityDiscs.com?") I promise to have them online overnight. I've got all the backend stuff done (which took forever!) but there's a ton of weighing & photos to be done so if you're planning for 12:01am EST and the discs aren't there PLEASE be patient.
http://communitydiscs.com/Axiom

It's extremely important to me that you can select your disc anyway you like. Maybe you care most about weight, maybe it's rim color, maybe it's core color? I think you'll like what you'll see tonight/tomorrow.

I'm over-complicating a simple process with a lot of typing below but I want to make certain you guys know what you're in for.

Example:
Let's say you want a 175g Envy with a White Core & a Blue Rim.
1. When you load the Envy page you'll see every Weight, every Core Color, & every Rim Color in stock.
2. Select 175g & you'll see some colors disappear. Only cores & rims on 175g discs will remain.
3. Click the White box next to "Core Colors" (assuming White is still there).
4. If you see Blue as one of the remaining Rim colors then click it.
5. In the future (not tonight) the product image to the left will change to match the Core & Rim you've selected.
6. Click "Add to Cart" and you're done!

Thanks for all the support guys. I hope 2014 is starting off well for everyone.

Latest posts