• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

CommunityDiscs.com

That's good to hear! Speaking of which, it looks like you're missing yellow and white photos of the gold line river ... hint hint.
Got it. Well played sir! :hfive:

Off the cuff I can say that white Opto discs look extremely similar to Moonshine glow discs - if that helps for now.

Wow, you're that close to them and still ordered for little old me/us? Thanks a bunch! I hope I wasn't overly forceful with the "no individual photos" comment. I get suggestions for that sometimes and I wanted to make sure I was being clear and didn't mis-lead anyone hoping for individual photos. I do think about that sometimes and how astronomical the prices would have to be in order to justify doing that. I won't say "never" but I would really have to feel like the only niche I could carve out in the market was to goto that level. That would certainly eliminate my efforts to compete on price.

It's a constant evolution. Little things like getting a thermal label printer a couple years ago was a small change that became a huge time saver. It's all about saving you time online and saving us time pulling, packing, & shipping orders. I'm working on shipping software now so you can actually get tracking info. Eghad, like every other e-commerce site out there :D It's tough though because those post office ladies next door are SO fast but we just can't get tracking info from paper receipts into the orders after we ship. We'd be typing #'s all day and I'm sure there would be type-o's and cause issues. I promise it's coming. Some people are getting tracking emails now but it could be from one of 3 systems and none are permanent just yet.

Not forceful at all. I actually think having a picture of the colors and weighing them all beyond the factory stamp is going the extra bit. To take and upload individual pics would just be a huge waste of your time. Just having a current photo of the stamp and a list of colors close to description is probably all that I care about. I don't order a lot from other places since I'm downtown and close to the DD shop at least once a week and can get 90% of everything there but I do still order once in a while from you or discnation if I'm looking for something specific. Discnation didn't have the molds I wanted in orange and then I remembered how happy I was with preordering the buzzz anniversary from you and pulled up your site again. I'll be coming back and continue to let people know about it.

Another vote for Legacy fairways here
It's not going to change right away but I am hearing Legacy a lot more - even if it is just all the posts on here. Thanks for letting me know. It's too bad they have a ton of discs in a bunch of plastics. That makes it harder to justify jumping into. Someday...probably.

Ok, time to get some Four20 pre-orders shipped so I can get one step closer to actually putting the rest up for sale.

I am looking into grabbing an Icon Patriot, and I was going to ask you to just add it to my current pre-order when you ship it out, but then I noticed that you don't carry any Legacy :(

Adding some Legacy mids and fairways would be cool if you could swing it.

Last edited:
Justin, please get some Legacy in. Icon and Pinnacle Patriots, Rivals, Ghosts (maybe Excel and Gravity too for the cyclers), and Gauges (Icon only) please.

I'm loving my Gauge right now and would prefer to build my stack from you. I wouldn't mind grabbing another Icon Patriot or two also.

Shut-Up-And-Take-My-Money.jpg

Digging the new tracking info feature and, of course, the customer service is still excellent as always.

:thmbup:

Love the tracking numbers! Just got a package from Justin this week and as always it got here super quick. Turned right around and bought a couple other things the same day it got here lol

I went to your sight looking for some Patriots and Rivals but sadly didn't see any. I picked up some Prodigy instead. Carrying some of the more popular Legacy molds might not be a bad idea.

I just pre-ordered an Einstein Motion. Saw that it says it will ship March 23rd? I assume that you mean May, just wanted to ask. Love ordering from you as always.

I just received the two Hatchets I ordered from Justin. There was a third disc in the package: a flat-top Roc Justin included to support my trip to Am Worlds. He also upgraded shipping to two-day priority to be sure the discs arrived before I left.

It's always a pleasure to receive a hand written note with my order; but a free disc & upgraded shipping because he thought it would help? Well, I'm a customer for life.

Awww, thanks Terry. Always nice to put a username with a real name :) I hope it's going well out there and I'll reply to your email soon. You've certainly earned a solid freebie like that after so many orders. I hope you like the max weight. I saw you ordered a couple mids around 175g in the past but you also had a couple heavier overstable mids (I recall a few Drones) at 178-179g so I figured a 180g would probably be your choice for a flat top Roc. I hope I got it right and I hope your kicked some rear in your division!

I don't know how you do it Justin. Your pricing is great and shipping is unbelievable! The speed that the discs get from you to me all the way out here in the desert is amazing! Thanks!!

Thanks for that too Don. Overall I don't know how I do what I do either. Sometimes I've got a couple hundred discs piling up but then I just get in the zone and they're suddenly all weighed and added to that site. dealing with discs on the way in is certainly more time consuming than shipping them out.

Basically, I'm not in the middle of nowhere as I believe most shops are. I've got 3 daily pick-ups from my post office and those goto a massive sorting facility in Boston (just one town away). I know that California shipments go by plane so they can arrive in just 2 days. I'm not sure how Arizona goes but perhaps they go on that California plane as well. I should probably whip up a bit of info for the website. I love that my efforts in getting shipments out the door quickly are matched with fast shipping as well and not that they all pile up in a post office for the next morning's daily pickup which goto a larger post office and then to a sorting facility. Before getting out of state.

Any chance you'll be ordering any G line PD's?
I ordered them over the weekend so I'll get them a couple days after Innova ships my order. Keep in mind that Innova release dates are thr dates they start shipping to retailers not the date the retailers should have them available by. Hopefully I'll get mine this week. I do need to add it and the TL3 to the "Coming Soon" page.

Latest posts