• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Comparison Video of Prodigy Mids vs other Mids!!!

You can throw 300' !!!! I need to see that on video!

J/k great videos Austin / Mark

Sweet videos, they were super informative. You guys provided a great service to all of us on here for free. Please feel free to ignore those on here who never offer anything to the greater good of DG but criticism and overall snarkery.

Also, these vids just made love buzzzes more haha!

Thanks again you guys!!

thanks for the vidz guys.. curious if you think any will make it in your bag over what you've been throwing?.. if so what over what

I put the M4 in the bag also in the slot my #2 buzzz would go. ( the less stable one) If I was playing with a bag larger than 11 discs I would add the M3 for sidearm shots but much happier with my buzzz than M3 for backand.

I can only watch from my phone which kinda sucks. How would one decide between M4 and Meteor? I really want to try one or the other to get rid of my Stratus.

If you are replacing a Stratus get a Meteor imo. The old "Strati" that I have thrown were very understable and the M4 would be a pretty notable step up. you prob wouldnt find it turning enough.

So for the next vid...

Anny's, FH, straight shot with no hyzer bombs, and some 300ft+ throws. Anything else?

What discs do you guys want to see thrown besides Prodigy?

I have a box with the following for you. Getting to Mark tomorrow.

Flat Glow Coyote
Ace race Hornet
Z-Hornet
Gator
Spider
Cro
Core
Whippet-X
Obex
Ibex
Aftershock
Drone
Panther
Star Shark
Mako
Stingray
Super Stingray
And a super special midrange to show the people.
I decided against throwing in the old Viper.

Sorry for sounding like a butthole...I agree those were good golf shots for that hole and every single one of those throw ended in a pretty easy putt...wish I had that skill!

I guess I was asking for more "touch shots" like with some trees in the way, or a 150 foot approach or something. Never played in your area, so I totally understand about the problems wooded courses would provide for videography. Too bad that's what I'm looking for in a vid! LOL. I love playing heavily wooded courses, and mids are essential.

Got to throw my m3 this morning against the tangent and meteor .

M3 was stable compared to the tangent and meteor .

Ill have to compare the m3 with my axis next

I don't understand why they made all of these discs so stable. the M4 which is supposedly their least stable mid has more HSS and similar LSS than a Buzzz which is considered a pretty neutral mid.

Problably a combo of appeal to torque monkeys plus pros won't mind because they have extra power and/or will throw a putter if they want more turn. Just speculating...

Sweet vid, thanks fellas!

I agree with those who requested flat release shots. All the hyzer shots show you have great form with a clean release but it doesnt reveal very noticeable differences between the discs. It would be nice to see how the discs compare when popped flat with some good snap on em. Keep up the good work!

I don't understand why they made all of these discs so stable. the M4 which is supposedly their least stable mid has more HSS and similar LSS than a Buzzz which is considered a pretty neutral mid.

You just described one of the most sought after discs. They will sell more "stable buzzzs" than "meteors" and "stingrays"

It looks like they are making discs to fit their game not the noodle arms. Chances are they chose these molds because they plan on cycling them if they need less stable versions. Might not be good for beginners but definitely is a recipe for success for high level players.

I can't wait to see what their base plastic is like!

My suggestion would be to get a tripod, then set it up right behind thrower. Once disc is released the thrower steps back and the camera can possibly zoom in a bit to see the finish of the disc.

I have a tripod, but the view is very limited when 5ft off of the ground. We were standing on a ladder, roughly 7ft+ off of the ground, which gives a much better view. We'll just have to work on keeping it more steady.

Drone, M4 seems to fly the best, but I probably wont carry one. Im getting too old to throw so many shots. Sorry I wasted the Hornet throw.

Latest posts