• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Congrats, Hysell!

Erik looked pretty beat. He thanked me for not having to play anymore. Of course everyone was giving him a hard time telling him he was 1/2 my age.

I would think that the Grueling 19,000 ft of wooded hills and boulder laden forest tournament win at Nockamixon the day before and the subsequent 6 hr drive to charlottesville can take it out of any man. I'm not saying Hysell didn't earn the victory but I'm sure Eric was pretty well pooped and done with disc golf for the weekend. :popcorn:

I would think that the Grueling 19,000 ft of wooded hills and boulder laden forest tournament win at Nockamixon the day before and the subsequent 6 hr drive to charlottesville can take it out of any man. I'm not saying Hysell didn't earn the victory but I'm sure Eric was pretty well pooped and done with disc golf for the weekend. :popcorn:

Erik did mention he had played Nockamixon the day before. He had 130 throws there on 18000 feet of golf course. I played in the Hawk Hollow tournament the day before and had 133 throws on the 16000 feet of golf course. You would think that young buck would have more stamina than me. I'm going to call him and get him on a better training routine.

Latest posts