• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Conifer/Empire Colorado

JuanA

Double Eagle Member
Silver level trusted reviewer
Does anyone have current conditions for courses in the Conifer or Empire Colorado areas?

I'm looking at heading up to the mountains in the coming weekends, and would like to play Rocky Mountain Village, and Beaver Ranch.

Eventually I'd like to hit all of the mountain courses this summer as the snow starts to give way.

Thanks in advance.

Does anyone have current conditions for courses in the Conifer or Empire Colorado areas?

I'm looking at heading up to the mountains in the coming weekends, and would like to play Rocky Mountain Village, and Beaver Ranch.

Eventually I'd like to hit all of the mountain courses this summer as the snow starts to give way.

Thanks in advance.

I will be visiting Mid May and I would also like to know the current condition of these courses and if Bailey is open. The Bailey course description says it is only open seasonally.

This is a seasonal course, open generally between June and October.

I will be visiting Mid May and I would also like to know the current condition of these courses and if Bailey is open. The Bailey course description says it is only open seasonally.

Bailey DGC course conditions were updated on 04/05/19 to "Perfect".

I guess they're open, so maybe that's where I'll head this weekend. If I do, I'll post conditions as well.

Those lower altitude mountain courses in Conifer and Empire will be no problem to play from May on. It's generally the ski area courses that will likely not open until sometime into June.

That is not to say there can't be a late rogue snowstorm, but this time of year that snow won't stick around long, if at all. I'm sure those Empire and Conifer courses are open and snow-free right now.

I think Rocky Mountain Village is only open to disc golf after August, you may want to call before you head up there. Beaver Ranch is pretty clear but there are some places where the snow has drifted and may be deep in that particular area.

We just got 5" of snow on 4/29. I'm guessing it's more up in the mountains.:wall:

I was at Bailey on Saturday. Absolutely gorgeous, and wow, what a course! Definitely going back.

But it's true, we got snow down here on the Front Range, so I'm sure the mountains did as well. :\

I played Bailey and Beaver Ranch on Wednesday. Course conditions were perfect. No snow. Soft in spots but not muddy. I finished at Beaver right before it got rainy /snowy/foggy. Dude at the pro shop said late afternoon rain is the norm this time of year.

Last edited:

Latest posts