• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Cool DG Video!

^lulz

the one guy had no shoes. plus, i don't think i saw the entire flight path of any disc...i turned it off at 45 seconds though

Unfortunately, you really couldn't see the flight of the discs at all. I stopped about 1 minute in. Does the actual footage get any better for watching the holes actually being played? I'm seriously asking.

Both the throws look so much longer with fish eye !

Seriously, it is a lousy vid, you dont see ****.

I didn't mind the fish-eye lens too much, but it did bother me seeing so many players reach around their body rather than pull straight back :\

thats 5 minutes of my life i'll never get back, thanks, thanks a lot

I demand reparation!!!

If this video featured less fish-eye, less guys with no shirts, less terrible music, and better disc golf shots it might be a decent video.
I hate to say I agree, but I do. First song was decent, second song not so much.

People watch a DG video to see cool shots or nice courses or top pros playing or all of the above, and the more HQ the vid the better. Don't know anyone who enjoys watching guys with bad form, that they've never heard of, take tee shot after tee shot and not see where the disc went.

But on the other hand, Frank is gonna love the young, shirtless, sweaty guys...I bet he already subscribed to your feed.

Hey, anybody that's enjoying the sport, and wants to video it, then more power to them!

Keep flingin' them discs!

the video was probably shot over the summer which explains the lack of clothing articles throughout the video...not only is it as hot as the devils ball sack in tejas during the summer, the humidity will kill you. BUUUTTTT this does not explain the kid with no shoes, i got nothin' to defend that guy lol

Latest posts