• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Corvette

interesting........... Firebird, Corvette, whats next? Mustang? Charger? im not opposed - this sounds like a Boss-like disc?

Don't forget the Dart, and DC has the Challenger. Didn't Innova make a Cougar at some point? On another note, I suddenly have one less available name for my eventual DG company. Mustang would be a Boss like disc, but a bit more finicky and not quite as fast, but with a less chunky feel. Did I not mention the Boss' flight numbers (13,5,-1,3)?

Don't forget the Innova Coupe... not exactly a car model name, but still :)
Oh and Innova Barracuda. Discraft/Rolls Royce Phantom. MVP/Saturn Ion.
I'm sure there are several more but I don't have time to look right now LOL

I was trying to stick with popular models that are double my age, hence the Boss joke.

Bring back the Marauder.

Bring back the Marauder.

The Mercury? Or the Discraft?
I'll vote all day long to bring back the Mercury, never thrown the Discraft though.

Fun fact... I have had two police Crown Vics and I love the platform. I came close to buying a Mercury Marauder but I can transform my Vic into something that performs better for less money. My Vic is my primary discing car now. Until I finish rebuilding my Vette, of course :) that car and I will be inseparable after it hits the road.

I will definitely be trying out the mold regardless of how well received it is. Solely for the name. Yup, I'm that superficial! LOL

The Mercury? Or the Discraft?
I'll vote all day long to bring back the Mercury, never thrown the Discraft though.

Fun fact... I have had two police Crown Vics and I love the platform. I came close to buying a Mercury Marauder but I can transform my Vic into something that performs better for less money. My Vic is my primary discing car now. Until I finish rebuilding my Vette, of course :) that car and I will be inseparable after it hits the road.

I will definitely be trying out the mold regardless of how well received it is. Solely for the name. Yup, I'm that superficial! LOL

LOL.....both for sure. The Merc was a boat, I loved it.

https://www.google.com/search?q=mercury+marauder&safe=active&rlz=1C1GCEU_enUS827US827&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj5j_jf_6nfAhXr6IMKHZ_tDYgQ_AUIDigB&biw=1600&bih=798#imgrc=p4Y6WXNbuixVqM:

Don't forget the Dart, and DC has the Challenger. Didn't Innova make a Cougar at some point? On another note, I suddenly have one less available name for my eventual DG company. Mustang would be a Boss like disc, but a bit more finicky and not quite as fast, but with a less chunky feel. Did I not mention the Boss' flight numbers (13,5,-1,3)?

Gotta name your plastics Cleveland and Windsor. Preferably set up shop in Norfolk VA, and heavily use burgundy mist, Ford blue, and canary yellow as colors.

From some digging I did, the rim config on the Corvette is identical to the Firebird, and very similar to both the TeeDevil and DDx. I suspect the Corvettes that were sent to the PDGA had a firm pop top, as the flexibility was over 11 kg (about 23 lbs). Corvette's numbers are very close to both the Destroyer and Xcal, and was closest to a PD2, makes me really curious to see how this will stack up against them, and the upcoming DD3. Maybe this is the Destroyer-L that I've been wondering about?

When you're my age, it's hard to see or hear the word "Corvette" and not think of this t-shirt...

ee80cec838de0d3c8d4e6978100b1e90.jpg

interesting........... Firebird, Corvette, whats next? Mustang? Charger? im not opposed - this sounds like a Boss-like disc?

Corvette-Stingray, a Stingray shape top on a Corvette. That would make sense and be limited in MF as a disc but production in what a Stingray is and Corvette will be. The Marketing works well :D

Innova Road Runner, Firebird, thunderbird, Viper oh and Stingray a type of Corvette.

From some digging I did, the rim config on the Corvette is identical to the Firebird, and very similar to both the TeeDevil and DDx. I suspect the Corvettes that were sent to the PDGA had a firm pop top, as the flexibility was over 11 kg (about 23 lbs). Corvette's numbers are very close to both the Destroyer and Xcal, and was closest to a PD2, makes me really curious to see how this will stack up against them, and the upcoming DD3. Maybe this is the Destroyer-L that I've been wondering about?

Corvette could be the old T-Rex the more popular 12 speed or oops 12 speed in disc mold?

El Camino? The rim is like a driver, but the height is like a putter. So it's fast, but you can throw a bunch of junk in it if you need to.

I have wanted a disc like this, a fast version of a Aviar with a wider rim basically a driver wide wide rim even as low as speed 7 size rim for a disc would work. Basically an all around disc for disc golf. Closest out now from Innova is the Shark in DX or Star or a Wedge/Mirage.

Latest posts