• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Covering lower extremities...

That has been discussed in the past but the Scottish delegation was fine with the omission.

From the link in the OP...

All players in PDGA sanctioned competition and tournament staff are expected to dress appropriately and to maintain a clean and well-groomed appearance at all event sites and associated functions.

I know a player who does this all the time. I've only seen him in a kilt.

And what about those players in shorts ???

I am quite sure the wording is intended (for both men and women) to allow the use of other types of lower extremity clothing besides pants, but clearly it's not intended to mean "wear nothing". Perhaps competition manual 3.3 B.7. covers that -- unless you're playing a tourney in a nudist colony. :)

From the link in the OP...

All players in PDGA sanctioned competition and tournament staff are expected to dress appropriately and to maintain a clean and well-groomed appearance at all event sites and associated functions.

It could be well groomed...

That has been discussed in the past but the Scottish delegation was fine with the omission.

I was never asked!

I know a player who does this all the time. I've only seen him in a kilt.

And what about those players in shorts ???

I am quite sure the wording is intended (for both men and women) to allow the use of other types of lower extremity clothing besides pants, but clearly it's not intended to mean "wear nothing". Perhaps competition manual 3.3 B.7. covers that -- unless you're playing a tourney in a nudist colony. :)

can you imagine the wild throws?

"Banana hammocks" are inappropriate. ANYWHERE! ...period, end of story.
Hell, Olympic swimmers don't even wear them anymore:
9556556_orig.jpg