• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Crafting Low Scores - Everything Discraft!

Similar disc to Leopard from Discraft? Currently have a Sting, which isn't bad but gets a little flippy at times. Was going to get a Heat but I don't have the arm for a 9 speed disc yet.

Similar disc to Leopard from Discraft? Currently have a Sting, which isn't bad but gets a little flippy at times. Was going to get a Heat but I don't have the arm for a 9 speed disc yet.

Ti STING or if you want something more stable, a Z Stalker . .or Paiges new ESP Stalker

I dont think the ESP Stalker is out yet, i think they will be out next week

The Z Stalker i have flies like a longer Buzzz, Close to a Hannah L Star Leo3

how come some of the Ledgestone 2020 discs are "Tour Series" and others are not? and whose Tour Series are they?

how come some of the Ledgestone 2020 discs are "Tour Series" and others are not? and whose Tour Series are they?

If you're talking about the "Tour Series ESP Meteor", it's no ones. They are just making a Meteor with the 2019 Tour Series Swirly ESP Plastic. Yes, it's confusing.

The Heat is very approachable for lower power throwers, I'd give it a try.
I'd suggest getting one in the X-plastic it'll break in nice and quick and become a fun thrower for you.

If you do not mind the Dome a Mantis is a good disc, very similar to a domed Valkyrie. Just get a Titanium or BigZ if you find the Z is a bit more OS then you want from the plastics as Z is the most OS full production plastic Discraft makes.

Let´s hope they do it in a way so you could compare discs flight between players.

If they all throw the discs from the same spot. . it would be fun, as an example to see how the Comet flies for MJ vs Missy ( if she bags it ) Or how the Buzzz flies for different players in the team

Let´s hope they do it in a way so you could compare discs flight between players.

If they all throw the discs from the same spot. . it would be fun, as an example to see how the Comet flies for MJ vs Missy ( if she bags it ) Or how the Buzzz flies for different players in the team

I'm sure it will be more of 'hey since everyone's here at this big tournament at the same time let's knock these out'.