• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Crafting Low Scores - Everything Discraft!

I didn't even know these existed until this post. Well I'm not getting my hands on any since I suspect it'll be like $30+ a pop for one. Not worth it since I already throw TF Fierces.

Somehow when I posted this earlier I failed to see that they were ESP. Looks like I'll have to track one down, hopefully around what I'd pay for a POTY or less.

The ESP Fierce Paige throws in her latest Insta video must be the mosy Swirly ESPs ever. . . . let´s hope thats the Tour series 2021 plastic.
And that we can buy some Discraft discs in 2021. . 2020 have been hopeless

Paige's are super sweet and swirly. You ones you'll be able to order will be forest floor colored swirls. If you're lucky. Discrafts swirl game is weak as a frog doing pull ups. Paige, Paul and Brodie get the couple that turn out good.

Paige's are super sweet and swirly. You ones you'll be able to order will be forest floor colored swirls. If you're lucky. Discrafts swirl game is weak as a frog doing pull ups. Paige, Paul and Brodie get the couple that turn out good.

It´s a stange time. . it´s hard to even get certain discs. .and to get the good looking ones are VERY hard

The shop i use here in Sweden just got 350pc of HADES, maybe 25 of those was the very good looking Swirly ones. . the rest was kind of plain looking.

all 350 sold out but it was a hard fight for the nice ones. . i got one this time

On the discraft FB pages so far I think I've only seen 1 that was tan/forest floor colored, all the other ones have looked super bright so far. IDK how people were receiving theirs on Sunday, I ordered within the first 10 minutes of them dropping and live 2 hours from the factory, mine will show up today.

Jolt, I missed that you were in Sweden at first, I was going to say, during the beginning of the corona pandemic it was pretty tough to get anything from Innova or Discraft at the local shop, but the last 2 months or so has been easy unless you're going after the usual LE stuff that sells out in 3 minutes. Our shop got Hades in last Friday and when I was there on Tuesday there were still a ton of swirly bright pink/purple/yellow ones.

Not all of them, some have poor color choice though not as bad as Star in the Player runs. What Dynamic disc had was a burst plastic, not a swirl so it you used only Dynmic discs/ Latitude 64 trilogy and not aware of other discs before switching brands, then yeah there is a reason why you are not liking the others.

The Jawbreaker as of 2020 has looked really good despite the discs being softer then run from 2017 I had before, they have more of the actual big $1 Jawbreaker from the big machine type look to the disc.

I happened to open instagram and have paige's post about them show up as the first thing I saw, 15 min after they launched. I snagged one for my wife's birthday, so she'll have the cryztal/stock run/esp setup. This one will likely wind up a wall hanger though, at least for a while. We've got a one year old and between that and work we don't get out to play as often as we used to, so she likely won't want to be throwing really limited run plastic when she's only playing once every 6 weeks or so. Regardless, this is the one that arrived today! I tried to take two shots that highlighted the brightness and the little fine swirls, cause lighting in my house sucks and I couldn't capture both at once. Super swirly, super stiff, feels a lot like my 2019 TS Zone.

Attachments

• IMG_0133.jpg
    IMG_0133.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0135.jpg
    IMG_0135.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0134.jpg
    IMG_0134.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 9
do we live on the same planet even? Discraft swirls are way better than anything else that's being put out (and a premium isn't being charged for 'halo' or whatever that they do all the time on normal runs)

Same planet, same country, same state, same time zone, same everything.

My opinion differs from yours. Super.

You got what I was sayin?. Clearly not.

I apalogize.

Keep pushing your impossible to find putters to next to no one. Throw a Wizard or Aviar and call it a day lol.

1) I think I might be the only one that doesn't like the swirly discs. Give me a nice single color with a bar stamp and I'm good.

2) It is a sweet looking stamp, but 991 seems kind of weird for a milestone, no?

Originally I thought the 991 was because she was now the highest rated FPO player ever, but doing a little googling, looks like she's had that locked down since 978 back in 2018. I do at least like that the stamp isn't just the players last name in huge block letters across the middle. This years TS discs have been some of my least favorite I've seen in my short time playing.

This isn't the first time discraft has done an odd number though right? didn't they do a 1059 disc for McBeth and then immediately follow it up with a 1060?

Keep pushing your impossible to find putters to next to no one. Throw a Wizard or Aviar and call it a day lol.

I get having different opinions on the swirls but I don't get this comment?

Local supply is pretty influential to me on who I think has the best swirls. Your local stores might have totally different looking stuff. Yeah Discraft has some dud batches, but overall then look pretty great. And I think that has more to do with the plastic base compounds just 'mixing' colors better.

1) I think I might be the only one that doesn't like the swirly discs. Give me a nice single color with a bar stamp and I'm good.

I'm on board with this. I don't go out of my way to grab swirly stuff, but if something catches my eye I might pick it up.

do we live on the same planet even? Discraft swirls are way better than anything else that's being put out (and a premium isn't being charged for 'halo' or whatever that they do all the time on normal runs)

I would agree with this earlier in the year BUT MVP is now officially killing the swirl game. (Mvp,Axiom,streamline,tsa)

Innova finally caught up with the Halo plastic but yeah $30!? No thanx

Originally I thought the 991 was because she was now the highest rated FPO player ever, but doing a little googling, looks like she's had that locked down since 978 back in 2018. I do at least like that the stamp isn't just the players last name in huge block letters across the middle. This years TS discs have been some of my least favorite I've seen in my short time playing.

This isn't the first time discraft has done an odd number though right? didn't they do a 1059 disc for McBeth and then immediately follow it up with a 1060?

All of those runs were to commemorate a new highest rating ever in their respective divisions. 991 is now the all time highest recorded rating for the FPO division, though Paige was already the highest rated female player ever. She just beat her own record, much like happened with the 1059 and 1060 runs for Paul in MPO.

She's going to be dropping 930/940/950/960 scores in the offseason. Will there be 3 more commemorative discs before she plays again?

I get having different opinions on the swirls but I don't get this comment?

Local supply is pretty influential to me on who I think has the best swirls. Your local stores might have totally different looking stuff. Yeah Discraft has some dud batches, but overall then look pretty great. And I think that has more to do with the plastic base compounds just 'mixing' colors better.

Yeah, I don't get what run Wolfh soured on, but I've found that online it's pretty easy to find some great swirls. My bag is almost nothing but hot pink and bright aqua Discraft swirls, and they weren't hard to buy.

I don't know if they're best. Prodigy and MVP/Axiom/Streamline's from what I've seen online and in my friends' bags, are consistently awesome, but I'd say Discraft is up there.

I don't know if they're best. Prodigy and MVP/Axiom/Streamline's from what I've seen online and in my friends' bags, are consistently awesome, but I'd say Discraft is up there.

Similar feelings here. My buddy (half jokingly) yesterday commented that the Fierces look like knockoff cosmic plastic pilots

Gotcha. So she could drop those December rounds if she plays somewhere after mid-Dec, but otherwise the rating will hold until she plays next. I learned something. :)

Same here. Couldn't figure out why I wasn't dropping rounds, and this makes sense.

Looks like most of the ESP 991 Fierces ended up om eBay. . one guy have 20pc of them selling for +$60

Is Discrafts doing these small special runs just to get the "value" up on their disc? to make them exlucive and rare