• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Crosslap Cubus vs. Delta Cart

Lancerswimmer89

Birdie Member
Looking to get a apples to apples comparison of the two. Obvioulsy the Cubus is cheaper, but is it comparable in every other way, such as size, storage capacity, durability, etc...

Looking for honest opinions guys!

There's a thread about the Cubus here.

While I haven't personally seen one, I'd imagine that the reason it's cheaper than the Delta is because it's not as well known. I have a hard time believing that the quality of the Cubus is anything less than fantastic. It'd be great to get some reviews posted by some American players!

There's a thread about the Cubus here.

While I haven't personally seen one, I'd imagine that the reason it's cheaper than the Delta is because it's not as well known. I have a hard time believing that the quality of the Cubus is anything less than fantastic. It'd be great to get some reviews posted by some American players!

I've been tempted to have my sister pick one up for me. It'd be easier to acquire that way. If I do, I'll post up some info.

I've been tempted to have my sister pick one up for me. It'd be easier to acquire that way. If I do, I'll post up some info.

Yeah, to save the $200 bux or so, this is a very attractive option. Especially if the construction is as good as it looks.

Nobody on here has played a round with one before? The design looks solid, I'm just curious about durability since I've never really laid eyes on one before.

Looking to get a apples to apples comparison of the two. Obvioulsy the Cubus is cheaper, but is it comparable in every other way, such as size, storage capacity, durability, etc...

Looking for honest opinions guys!

As far as I am an ambassador of Crosslap I know, that Crosslap has never hands on a Delta. And I have never seen a Delta here in Germany neither in Europe. As you have never seen a Cubus in US (until now). ;-)
The only one, who could maybe compare them, would be someone from discs unlimited, if they have seen them both.
Would be a dream, to see a Cubus side by side to a Delta.
Is there any good youtube-video of a review of the Delta with a detailed view inside and more. Maybe based on that, I could give you some detail inputs.

Oh, my Cubus is now 9 months old and it feels like brand new. Very reliable and stable. :thmbup: Playing more than 3 rounds a week. Will make another vid, when the weather gets warmer here in Germany.

As far as I am an ambassador of Crosslap I know, that Crosslap has never hands on a Delta. And I have never seen a Delta here in Germany neither in Europe. As you have never seen a Cubus in US (until now). ;-)
The only one, who could maybe compare them, would be someone from discs unlimited, if they have seen them both.
Would be a dream, to see a Cubus side by side to a Delta.
Is there any good youtube-video of a review of the Delta with a detailed view inside and more. Maybe based on that, I could give you some detail inputs.

Oh, my Cubus is now 9 months old and it feels like brand new. Very reliable and stable. :thmbup: Playing more than 3 rounds a week. Will make another vid, when the weather gets warmer here in Germany.

Thank you for the feedback! It's greatly appreciatied

I just ordered one. I'll post some thoughts once I have it. I've been using the Zuca Backpack cart for a year now.

Crosslap Cubus Initial Thoughts

I received my Crosslap Cubus 2.0 cart today. It was packaged well and easy to assemble out of the box. I only had to put the pole on the cart. I am happy with it overall thus far. I'll take out to the course sometime this week. I think for the cost, it fits nicely between the DD Zuca backpack cart and the Delta cart.

Pros:
- Feels sturdy and solid
- Comfortable seat
- Foam wheels with quick disconnect.
- Tons of storage room
- The dividers all come out, so you can arrange however you like.
- The material for the divider insert feels very durable (one of my main concerns before purchasing).
- Nice grip on the handle

Cons:
- No pencil holder...
- No zipper pocket
- No phone pocket
- Putter pocket a little too close to the handle on the side. One putter doesn't seem to be a problem, but two putters make it too tight.
- No where to hang bag tag
- The pocket on the front seems like a waste of space. Other smaller pockets could go there instead... See above.

Other thoughts:
- Lid henges are leather (concerned about long term durability)
- Velcro used to hold the lid open (Long term probably going to need to be replaced)
- At the moment I'm missing some comforts that my ranger bag offered with the backpack cart in regards to storage pockets. Adding a putter pouch could address this.
- Well engineered design overall. I can understand why the Delta is more expensive with the extra details and accessories.

Attachments

• IMG_20180319_193328.jpg
    IMG_20180319_193328.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_20180319_193339.jpg
    IMG_20180319_193339.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_20180319_193355.jpg
    IMG_20180319_193355.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:

Latest posts