• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Crosslap Cubus vs. Delta Cart

The fact that the Delta Cart is quite often on backorder tells me that the price point is not a problem. I have been rolling the 11 for about a year now and love it.

Sounds heavy. But beautiful. I hope you're documenting the build. At least I'd like to see it come together. :popcorn:

It will be heavy. I'll probably only bring it out for special events and tournaments just to show off a little. It definitely won't be an every day cart.

True. I might just do finger joints, it'll look almost as good and be a lot easier. And I also might use cherry instead, I have enough for a cart whereas I would have to buy the mahogany.

I've been kicking a similar idea around for a while, but I keep going back to cedar for the lighter weight. I also don't own machinery, so I'm procrastinating a bit thinking of working all the cedar with hand tools.

I'm also unsure if I want a fully boxed in cart, or something that I could put a backpack on/in.

I've been kicking a similar idea around for a while, but I keep going back to cedar for the lighter weight. I also don't own machinery, so I'm procrastinating a bit thinking of working all the cedar with hand tools.

I'm also unsure if I want a fully boxed in cart, or something that I could put a backpack on/in.
I'm still not sure what I'll do either. I have too many ideas in my head right now. I'm mainly trying to figure out how to make it lighter.

They've been a huge hit in Europe from my understanding. I don't think their presence in the Americas is as potent as it is there.

I was told that 16 Cubus carts are on their way to DiscsUnlimited.com (Kansas I believe). Otherwise they can be ordered from their German website.

My Cubus just came in. I'm really liking it, but the adjustable handle has a lot of play in it. Looks to be riveted on, so there's no way to tighten it. Are they all that way, or is mine defective?

My Cubus just came in. I'm really liking it, but the adjustable handle has a lot of play in it. Looks to be riveted on, so there's no way to tighten it. Are they all that way, or is mine defective?

There's two parts to the handle. Bottom half & top half that's adjustable at the top. The top half should have a swivel handle that you can tighten/untighten to add or remove.

My biggest grip with my Cubus is the lid. I removed the two plastic wheel fixtures from the bottom of the lid so I don't have to snap/unsnap it everytime. Looking to get some weather stripping to add along the sides so the lid can land softly & quietly.

Maybe add a picture of what you're describing. It would be good to have another Cubus owner to go back & forth with on here.

It's not the pole, but the actual handle itself. The pole is good and snug, but the handle has play in it, like it's loose, but there's not a way to adjust or tighten it. I'll post a pic in a few