• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Crosslap Cubus vs. Delta Cart

43b171807855fc90268b87ee9bc1912b.jpg

Where the longer part of the pole goes into the handle. That's where it's loose fitting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

43b171807855fc90268b87ee9bc1912b.jpg

Where the longer part of the pole goes into the handle. That's where it's loose fitting

No I don't have that issue with my handle. Did you buy this from DiscsUnlimited? If so, do not use the cart at all if that issue is deal breaker for you. I had a terrible time communicating with them about a potential return even though I admitted to using the cart once. The lid was my main issue.

I used the cart once & tried to contact them about a return & it took me about a week & a half to get an legit answer from them. Basically they said I'd have to pay for the return shipping & that they'd give me next to nothing for it. I won't buy anything from them again.

I haven't contacted Crosslap about how to get replacement parts if I should need any. I'd thought about wanting an extra set of wheels from them incase the originals wear out bad.

What's your thoughts on the lid, especially the annoying fixed plastic wheels that force you to snap it shut?

Last edited:
I did purchase mine through discs unlimited. I haven't done any more than put it together and roll it around the driveway some. Hasn't touched dirt or grass yet. I just sent them an email. I'll wait and see what they say. Worse case I'll contact Crosslap.

Since I just got it, I don't really have an opinion on the lid yet. Like you, I'll probably add something to help the noise when you close it though.

Was looking forward to using it this weekend, but I guess I'll have to hold off a bit

I did purchase mine through discs unlimited. I haven't done any more than put it together and roll it around the driveway some. Hasn't touched dirt or grass yet. I just sent them an email. I'll wait and see what they say. Worse case I'll contact Crosslap.

Since I just got it, I don't really have an opinion on the lid yet. Like you, I'll probably add something to help the noise when you close it though.

Was looking forward to using it this weekend, but I guess I'll have to hold off a bit

When I first contacted DiscsUnlimited about a return, the woman replied back to me saying someone would be contacting me about my cart. Right after I get a text from some guy from Illinois asking about my cart. This person from DiscsUnlimited gave my contact information to a stranger without speaking to me first to try & avoid my return. Again, best of luck communicating with them.

If you keep it, I recommend removing those plastic wheels under the lid. They are very annoying.

I would like to hear how that goes.

I ordered my cart through Discs Unlimited as well. However I have only dealt with Crosslap directly through facebook communication for customer service related issues. They have been very helpful. They've sent me replacement parts when needed. I would recommend reaching out to them directly if you have any questions or concerns. I can only say positive things about their customer service.

Just an update on my situation. I was in contact with both Discs Unlimited and Crosslap. After the handle issue, I also discovered that one of the wheel hubs were damaged, along with the bottom, leg portion, was bent. Crosslap was, unfortunately, not as helpful as I would have hoped. They claimed it was carrier damage and would not warrant it. In the end, they wanted me to mail the cart back to Germany for them to inspect, and then upon their inspection, decided whether a new cart was warranted.

Lindy, at Discs Unlimited was very helpful. I know it was as frustrating for her as it was for me. She was getting the same response from Crosslap. Lindy offered to send me a new cart, and postage to send the damaged cart back them. From there, she would deal with Crosslap on making it right.

This is not a bash on Crosslap. But them being in Germany makes things difficult when a situation like this happens. Something to keep in mind.