• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Custom and Standard Reusable Pocket Scorecards and CTP Markers

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know it David. Also, Spring League startup will be here before you know it, why not hand them a cool scorecard with your league's logo on it to go with their new bag tag? Inexpensive and can help promote the league as well! You know you want some! I can do anywhere from 5 to 1,000. These make great inexpensive items for Players Packs, I mean, what are you gonna do with ANOTHER mini marker disc? Can be tailored to fit 18-27 hole courses with 4 or 5 player slots. PM me with any questions you may have...........jerry

I updated the lead post to show the new "Credit Card" sized scorecards we are now producing. It's never too late to grab a bunch of these as part of your Players Pack at your upcoming Tourney. Cheaper than a generic marker disc (who needs another one of those to use as a coaster around the house anyway) and they advertise your tourney or league! Hit me up, let's see what you need.

Is this product still available? If I order 40, can you get them to Halifax Nova Scotia Canada for September 15th?
m.

Absolutely! I can turn that no problem. PM with details sent. Thanks!!!

In need of reusable custom score cards.

I am getting tired of wasting paper in order to keep track of scores for leagues.
I would like to order about ten reusable score cards.
If you are still doing this custom work, please write to me at
[email protected]

Thank you in advance.

Victor Smith
aka
"Doosh"

Go on then, you've got me interested.

How many times can these be used? I'm running a tour series over here and am getting fed up of doing new scorecards each tournament.

If someone used hsarpie on them would that still come off? Is it mainly for pencil use?

Also can the credit card sized ones become bag tags? Can you do this, or any experience in what I would need to do to convert?

Throwing this back up for the spring leagues and 2018 tourney sponsors. Thanks guys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.