• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Custom plotter cut Dye stencils and more

Check out Inkscape, Even though I have Illustrator CS6 I still use inkscape to finalize all my vectors. It is very easy to use and I find I has a better Bit Mapping tool that Adobe.

Man- I don't know how you go back and forth from Inkscape and Illustrator. I've used Illustrator for the better part of 10yrs- with a slight lapse in there when I didn't have a copy. I tried to learn Inkscape but it just never clicked for me.

I learned inkscape before illustrator and photoshop. I've studied quite a bit with photoshop and a bit with illustrator, since photoshop and illustrator are very similar alot of photoshop skills transfer over.

NEW PRICING ON STENCILS

price per stencil
1 - $6
2-3 - $5
4-5 - $4.25
6-9 - $3.50
10-15 - $3.25

Awww nice, you've got a CS6 license. I've been looking for decent vectorization software myself that I can grab for next to free (or free). I can never seem to get images "clean", as you say.

Nevermind. I posted without reading where dj already recommended inkscapd

i've updated my stencils technique,
all stencils will now come perfectly centered in an 11" circle of vinyl and the centers will be marked on the transfer tape and the backing. This method should assist in aligning the stencil perfectly on the disc.