• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dave Feldberg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bashing...just responding. He did almost "bash" into one of our club members with his car though.

Not sure what to say about Dave, mainly becuase it seems nobody knows anything, so I'm not going to speculate.

I also don't think Big Germ's response is valid...especially the egotisim part. If you've ever played with Germ, you know what I mean. He totally made an ass of himself at the Savannah Open last weekend. Bitched, whinned and moaned the whole weekend (had buddies on his card) and proceeded to get in his car after the last round and peel out of the parking lot in front of everyone. He damn near ran over one of our club members. He called our TD from the road and ranted about how it wasn't fair that we did a playoff for fourth place in order to have the top 4 pros play a final 6. He was all bent out of shape becuase he tied for 4th and MJ took him in the playoff. Total lack of respect, professionalism, and character. If I owned Prodigy, I'd pull him in heartbeat....actually, I would have never signed him.

I'm just calling it as I see it. Sure, pro's are just like you and me with good days and bad days.That does not excuse this kind of behavior, and I wouldn't cut him a break either. He always acts like this.

quoting for posterity.

Not sure what to say about Dave, mainly becuase it seems nobody knows anything, so I'm not going to speculate.

I also don't think Big Germ's response is valid...especially the egotisim part. If you've ever played with Germ, you know what I mean. He totally made an ass of himself at the Savannah Open last weekend. Bitched, whinned and moaned the whole weekend (had buddies on his card) and proceeded to get in his car after the last round and peel out of the parking lot in front of everyone. He damn near ran over one of our club members. He called our TD from the road and ranted about how it wasn't fair that we did a playoff for fourth place in order to have the top 4 pros play a final 6. He was all bent out of shape becuase he tied for 4th and MJ took him in the playoff. Total lack of respect, professionalism, and character. If I owned Prodigy, I'd pull him in heartbeat....actually, I would have never signed him.

I'm just calling it as I see it. Sure, pro's are just like you and me with good days and bad days.That does not excuse this kind of behavior, and I wouldn't cut him a break either. He always acts like this.

Was it Hammer who said that there are no professional disc golfers? Something like that.

The only pros I see behaving around here are the ones who are old enough to know better.

No Jerm weighed in on the Feldberg discussion, made some accusations and thus opened himself up for criticism

Eh, this is a discussion about Feldburg, not a "tell a negative story about anyone that posts here" thread. I wouldn't exactly call his post "on-topic". His post is more of a red herring.

Whatever, though. I'm not the internet police, and I have done more than my share of derailing threads, and usually on purpose.

old_junk_car_buyer.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.