• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dave Feldberg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, so, there is so much amazing stuff (even though the ace was at least a second shot) Hilarious...does this video have a thread all to its own?

It should. Even the music sounds like Dave Feldberg. I can't even explain what I mean by that, I just know it to be true.

I wonder if discraft and dave feldberg would make a good pair? would be nice for discraft since they lost some of their top players to Prodigy.

Updated:

Here are the theories/rumors.
1) He is moving (physically). Most likely to Arizona. <<--VALIDATED
2) He was moving to Prodigy, but he didn't work out, for more unsubstantiated theories see the prodigy threads
3) Innova has dropped him. See the prodigy threads for more unsubstantiated theories.
4) Innova is moving him to an "ambassador" or "hall of fame" role.
5) He is going to become a full-time college coach at U of Oregon FALSE(contradicts point #1).
6) He is a really cool guy.
7) He really isn't a cool guy.
8) He's buying a house.
9) He doesn't always pay his caddies.
10) He might be getting kicked off the PDGA BOD.
11) He might be getting a suspension.<<-- EVIDENTLY FALSE

Updated:

2) He was moving to Prodigy, but he didn't work out, for more unsubstantiated theories see the prodigy threads
3) Innova has dropped him. See the prodigy threads for more unsubstantiated theories.
5) He is going to become a full-time college coach at U of Oregon FALSE(contradicts point #1).
8) He's buying a house.

I really appreciate the updates, mister.

Updated:

8) He's buying a house.

anyone have info on the BoD? Anyone know why he left the state of Oregon? anyone know what happened at UofO? did he get canned there? Did he get an offer for coaching @ AZ or ASU?

ASU doesn't have a DG Team, at least not that I am aware of. There is a course about 1 mile away from campus, though.

I don't understand how a pro disc golfer could leave Oregon for phoenix... That whole lack-of-trees-in-the-desert really limits the type of courses to either rocky desert with overgrown bushes to grassy park with a few tree like bushes.

Updated:

8) He's buying a house.
11) He is working on installing new courses in Arizona

That's great news. My family is still there and I still go back a few times a year for work on top of personal visits. I really want to see more courses in the natural desert setting. The first half of Moeur park tells me it's possible to have some really great courses if you get out of the concrete/stucco burb sprawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts