• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dave Feldberg

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand how a pro disc golfer could leave Oregon for phoenix... That whole lack-of-trees-in-the-desert really limits the type of courses to either rocky desert with overgrown bushes to grassy park with a few tree like bushes.

Great winter weather. Tour season pretty much starts there, or near there.

10) He might be getting kicked off the PDGA BOD.

_MTL_ - Made that clear that was false!

10) He might be getting kicked off the PDGA BOD.

_MTL_ - Made that clear that was false!

I never stated anything regarding his BOD status.

I simply stated he is currently not on the discipline committees agenda at this time.

I do know, however, the BOD status. And it was discussed at the last meeting. But considering the published meeting minutes don't even discuss the situation, that means it probably shouldn't be discussed on something like this.

Well I recently found out that Dave refused to pay the entry fees at a local tournament during the NSDG tour. His excuse was that the tour brought more exposure to his already well established tourney. So they shouldn't have to pay the entry fees. They skipped town but their cameraman forgot some equipment. The TD told Dave he'd send out the equipment once he received his check for Dave, will and cale's entry.

I believe it was eventually taken care of but what if the camera guy hadn't forgotten some of his stuff?

I should say I have great respect for Dave Feldberg the player, but have lost respect for him as a person. And sometimes its difficult to separate the two.

I never stated anything regarding his BOD status.

I simply stated he is currently not on the discipline committees agenda at this time.

I do know, however, the BOD status. And it was discussed at the last meeting. But considering the published meeting minutes don't even discuss the situation, that means it probably shouldn't be discussed on something like this.

You've already said too much, might as well spill the rest.

Anybody else's stomach drop when they read Jerm's post? You kind of sh*t on him dude, and that's a sign of your ego. Hopefully ur sponsor's aren't as cut-throat as his were. It's my opinion that you are a pro, and should lead by example. I want to know what's going on, but something about that doesn't sit right with me. Just my opinion. Carry on

Anybody else's stomach drop when they read Jerm's post? You kind of sh*t on him dude, and that's a sign of your ego. Hopefully ur sponsor's aren't as cut-throat as his were. It's my opinion that you are a pro, and should lead by example. I want to know what's going on, but something about that doesn't sit right with me. Just my opinion. Carry on

yeahhhh maybe a LIL BIT

Go back and read McBeth's responses to all the Feldberg/Prodigy gossip. True pro. Gained a lot more respect from me.

Go back and read the bragfest McBeth dropped out in the Pro vs. Joe thread...

The Pros are people too. both Jerm and McBeth are young. I am still a fan of both. I'm still a Borg fan as well. I just want to know what's going on with these guys because I'm nosey.

Go back and read the bragfest McBeth dropped out in the Pro vs. Joe thread...

The Pros are people too. both Jerm and McBeth are young. I am still a fan of both. I'm still a Borg fan as well. I just want to know what's going on with these guys because I'm nosey.

Stay tuned then, Dave just left my house and we were discussing this thread. He says that he will address all of the topics in here once he has had an opportunity to read it all.

Great guy, and an incredible ambassador for the sport.

Stay tuned then, Dave just left my house and we were discussing this thread. He says that he will address all of the topics in here once he has had an opportunity to read it all.

this could be another record night as people stand by to see what Dave has to say. Whether people like Dave or not, they seem to be interested in what's going on as far as his professional career is concerned.

wen can we expect a response from the city council or did they vote last night on the improvements to the course? Im not on the ECDGC forum so I dunno everything going on, just quick IM with GG on Facebook sunday night

dave is human great golfer great ambassador for the sport. He is allowed to be human. I would say professionalism during competition is whatever, everyone has a bad round, this guy represents the sport well. I hope he makes some good decisions about HIS future and continues to help propel this sport.

Dave took me for a green echo star destroyer that I bought from Jay reading. He's "owed" me a clear proto bar stamp destroyer since the Yetter of last year.

Otherwise, He is a very upstanding, rule-following, nice guy!

Dave saying something would be better than us guessing. 'Cause we have two Prodigy threads worth of proof that we suck as guessing. :|

actually... there were threads 3.0, 4.0, and 5.0 that were removed instantly last night. so the new one up is actually Prodigy 6.0 thread.

I made a trade with him at the might Shunga last year. He watched me throw a green echo destroyer onto a roof, scuffing it on the shingles. Still gave me a first run echo xcal for it.

actually... there were threads 3.0, 4.0, and 5.0 that were removed instantly last night. so the new one up is actually Prodigy 6.0 thread.
Bad math: The "nice things" thread was 3.0, 4.0 and 5.0 were deleted.

Why are we talking about this in the Borg thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts