• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dave Feldberg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably just referencing that new Tiger/McIlroy commercial that's playing all the time on YouTube now. It's a funny one. At least, it hasn't gotten old yet.

That makes sense. I typically ignore commercials, but that one was mildly entertaining.

Pretty sure Barsby is putting with a Legacy disc. Unless Westside has changed their policy recently. Wouldn't make sense if he can use Legacy, but not Lat64 or DD.

Ladies, gentlemen, and trolls.... You can now return to your regularly scheduled trolling on dgcr. It was already stated that some things written weren't true/verified. Why don't you all just sit back and wait to see what happens. Innova and pro disc golfers always keeps us in the loop and i'm sure we will all have some sort of closure coming soon if you can all just bare with me..... just like with prodigy, answers will eventually come.

p.s. I think some of you need to realize these pros are only human and not on some celebrity status other than to other disc golfers. They are normal joes for the most part. They have good and bad days like all of us and sometimes need to be cut a break.

Most universities require (at least) a masters degree to teach/coach. From what I've read/seen, there are a lot of players that don't have the requisite degree.

Although, that's not to say they can't teach/coach at the K-12 level.

Pretty sure many allow you to teach lower level classes as a graduate student....while still working on your Master's

Pretty sure many allow you to teach lower level classes as a graduate student....while still working on your Master's

Not even lower level. I took several 3xxx courses my junior/senior year at the U of MN that were taught by graduate students.

Mmmm-K, I'll play along. So that would mean that they would need to be enrolled in a graduate program. Again, I can't say for sure, but I don't know how many top players have the requisite bachelor degree to put themselves in that position. I'm not saying this in a negative way. I know there are plenty of pros that have a BA/BS, but I know there are many more that don't.

Mmmm-K, I'll play along. So that would mean that they would need to be enrolled in a graduate program. Again, I can't say for sure, but I don't know how many top players have the requisite bachelor degree to put themselves in that position. I'm not saying this in a negative way. I know there are plenty of pros that have a BA/BS, but I know there are many more that don't.

This is not necessarily true. I had a Management professor in college who had only a BS but outstanding professional experience. He wasn't a tenured professor but a professor nonetheless.

Yeah you see that from time to time. My mechanical drafting teacher in college was an old guy who had retired from IBM. He taught us all the pencil/paper/t-square stuff, we had a different guy show us CAD. I did have the double threat at the 400 level, a guy with a PhD in Engineering who had retired from the local nuke plant. that guy was funny.

I'm wondering if Borg didn't just do the coaching thing at UofO while finishing his Master's. I don't know enough about his personal life to say.

I'm still curious about his future moves in DG.

funny thread. good luck dave. as a friend and fan im sure youll continue to make your own opportunities. i cant imagine how difficult it would be to be such a character and come across so many people without crossing some of them. one throw at a time bro.

This is not necessarily true. I had a Management professor in college who had only a BS but outstanding professional experience. He wasn't a tenured professor but a professor nonetheless.

Most of the professors that come into teach that do not have a Master's degree are simply adjunct professor who the university need to fill a slot that tenured professors do not want to teach. They are allowed to be hired as outside contract and can work because of their work history.

At a community college you can teach classes that would not transfer over to a BA if you do not have a Masters full time.

At a four year University most professors need to have their doctorate or be working towards it in order to continue their teaching. All Graduate level course are either taught by people with a doctorate or under the direct supervision of someone with a doctorate.

He could teach at a community college and then be able to be an adjuct coach for the team.

Most of the professors that come into teach that do not have a Master's degree are simply adjunct professor who the university need to fill a slot that tenured professors do not want to teach. They are allowed to be hired as outside contract and can work because of their work history.

At a community college you can teach classes that would not transfer over to a BA if you do not have a Masters full time.

At a four year University most professors need to have their doctorate or be working towards it in order to continue their teaching. All Graduate level course are either taught by people with a doctorate or under the direct supervision of someone with a doctorate.

He could teach at a community college and then be able to be an adjuct coach for the team.

I could hook him up with an accelerated Masters in Public Admin.....and it is all online! :\

Ladies, gentlemen, and trolls.... You can now return to your regularly scheduled trolling on dgcr. It was already stated that some things written weren't true/verified. Why don't you all just sit back and wait to see what happens. Innova and pro disc golfers always keeps us in the loop and i'm sure we will all have some sort of closure coming soon if you can all just bare with me..... just like with prodigy, answers will eventually come.

p.s. I think some of you need to realize these pros are only human and not on some celebrity status other than to other disc golfers. They are normal joes for the most part. They have good and bad days like all of us and sometimes need to be cut a break.

do you need some mouth wash?:sick:

Not sure what to say about Dave, mainly becuase it seems nobody knows anything, so I'm not going to speculate.

I also don't think Big Germ's response is valid...especially the egotisim part. If you've ever played with Germ, you know what I mean. He totally made an ass of himself at the Savannah Open last weekend. Bitched, whinned and moaned the whole weekend (had buddies on his card) and proceeded to get in his car after the last round and peel out of the parking lot in front of everyone. He damn near ran over one of our club members. He called our TD from the road and ranted about how it wasn't fair that we did a playoff for fourth place in order to have the top 4 pros play a final 6. He was all bent out of shape becuase he tied for 4th and MJ took him in the playoff. Total lack of respect, professionalism, and character. If I owned Prodigy, I'd pull him in heartbeat....actually, I would have never signed him.

I'm just calling it as I see it. Sure, pro's are just like you and me with good days and bad days.That does not excuse this kind of behavior, and I wouldn't cut him a break either. He always acts like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts