• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Day off in MD

revmatty

Par Member
Out in beautiful Maryland hauling taters for BLack GOld/Frito Lay and finally got the day off. SO thinking of hitting the course.
Any one want to join me later on in Cambridge?

what course are you talking about?

oh nevermind, the Hyatt pitch and putt. cute course.

If there were a bridge straight across the bay I would join you, but it takes me an hour and a half or more to get there because I have to go 45 minutes north, then 45 minutes south.

Glong is the only person I know who lives out that direction

Last edited:
the hyatt.

you could play this and peake for the 18 hole route 50 experience. that's what i do when i'm traveling over the bridge.

or you could cruise down route 50 to salisbury and play one of prerube's favorite courses :thmbup:

I think Delaware should just take over Salsibury because MD does not want to claim that course. :p

Only problem is the company car is with the other group of guys I'm working with, and this one s right across the highway from me, so kinda stuck playing a cheezy course. (but at least I'll get to say I played in MD, to all my friends back home)

It is a fun little course. It is simple and there are several ace opportunities, It is not a dump, it is just not a challenge. I think you will be glad you played it.

Just glad to play period.... When in NC hauling taters, had no course near by me, or time to play.

Just brought a first time coworker out for a round at the Hyatt, and he enjoyed it.

And should anyone find a disc on #2 in the weeds and #5 under the tree, they are mine, he lost them there and was getting dark. no worries on sending them back to me, just keep them as a gift from a fellow DGer from MN.

Latest posts