• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DC Clubs, Stores, etc...

Tom_03

I just moved here from Knoxville TN and we had a great store there ... Pluto Discs ... If you are ever in the area you should check it out http://www.plutosports.com/discs.htm .. the campus store has a better selection ... Does anyone have any info about disc stores or clubs in the Washington DC area .... Thanks

You might want to check out these social groups on HERE and HERE

There is a Northern Virginia Disc Club, but I dont know much of how active it still is.
You also may want to look into Maryland DG. They have some great events pretty close to the DC area.

I dont know of any special disc stores around in DC. Dicks, Play-it-Again, Sports Authority all sell discs. Theres a cool place in Winchester that sells discs, but that a hike from DC

Dick's selection is pretty limited. Your best bet would be to go to an event and find someone selling discs from their trunk. Other than that online is where I get the most of my discs.

It all depends on where you live in the DC area. Are you in the city, Md or Nova? There are no courses in DC. There are a few DC area clubs in MD, Calvert Flyers play at Calvert Road, Cedar Farm DC plays at Seneca State Park and there is the Disc Golf Club of Northern Va.

Disc can be bought near the Calvert Road course as well as the Ranger station at Seneca. They also sell disc at Burke Lake Park in Va. The only local disc golf retailer is DOF. Sports Authority and Dicks also sell discs.

Hope this helps.

LOL, funny thread; after my start in 2008 winter. My new game for 2009 winter is No More Bitching just excpet what happen and play it from there. In fact this has helped my game a lot playing like that.

can you move the above post to NEED A PLACE TO VENT my IE seems to like to click on other links at times. My internet been a bit weird today. Then delete this post.

Latest posts