• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Deflector

attachment.php

Attachments

• chart_deflector.png
    chart_deflector.png
    101.9 KB · Views: 180
Profile almost looks like a fairway instead of a mid...

I think it still looks mid-like, which is what I was hoping for. I hope it still feels mid-like in the hand either way. I can't wait to get 80 of these in my hands LOL. I'm digging the special stamps too.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 58
I really liked the fact that MVP discs DIDN'T have flight numbers. But from what Chad said in the video, I'm obviously in the minority, so whatevs. The new patent tooling is awesome though, and the disc itself should be a winner.

I really liked the fact that MVP discs DIDN'T have flight numbers. But from what Chad said in the video, I'm obviously in the minority, so whatevs. The new patent tooling is awesome though, and the disc itself should be a winner.

Unfortunately flight numbers give some disc golfers a warm, fuzzy and safe feeling...even if most of the time they are arbitrary nonsense.

Same but it just makes more sense vs not. Specially from a retail seller/buyer standpoint ... with all the different higher speed models alone i honestly cant keep it all straight anymore.

So I got out with the 174g Neutron Relay I just bought - wow....its WAY more stable than I thought. I cranked on it and got it up flat then barely any drift right, then faded back. Flies like a longer ESP Buzzz - Weird....but awesome - When I gave it anny it held the exact angle all the way flat flew like a standard stable fairway and hyzer held exact ange whole way.....this is weird....but it reminds me of my Amp a lot but like....a baby amp? I dig it. Can't wait to get more use - I'm sure it will break in to be US - I am happy its starting out stable. but I was really expecting a finesse US tweener. all good :)

So I got out with the 174g Neutron Relay I just bought - wow....its WAY more stable than I thought. I cranked on it and got it up flat then barely any drift right, then faded back. Flies like a longer ESP Buzzz - Weird....but awesome - When I gave it anny it held the exact angle all the way flat flew like a standard stable fairway and hyzer held exact ange whole way.....this is weird....but it reminds me of my Amp a lot but like....a baby amp? I dig it. Can't wait to get more use - I'm sure it will break in to be US - I am happy its starting out stable. but I was really expecting a finesse US tweener. all good :)

Sounds about right.

Signal is a finesse US 4 sho.

Unfortunately flight numbers give some disc golfers a warm, fuzzy and safe feeling...even if most of the time they are arbitrary nonsense.

Yea, even Discraft had to cave and start using the numbers as well. I agree with Aim about dealers. Watching KW's vids, he always has to look at his phone to see what the flight info is anyway. I'm sure he'll love the change. It was just one of those things that set MVP apart, and now they joined the sea of sameness. Such is disc golf (business), I guess.

Meh, arbitrary means based on random choice or personal whim, rather than any reason or system. While they can be off, they are certainly not arbitrary. Well, except for the King.

The funny thing is, I didn't watch them on YT. I posted them here and then watched them. After the second one I refreshed to see if anyone had commented and got the error messages...

Latest posts