• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DG Related Nicknames

there's a group of people that we refer to as the "douche group" cause:

a. they throw at least 2 drives per tee
b. they don't shut up, EVER

That's where I got my mini marker I want to dye, same type of people. I hate them. The chain must have broke on it. We played 18 holes in 3 hours. It usually takes my group 1 to 2. They would not let us play through and they kept losing discs. I digress though. We got a guy up here named chubbz, tatted on his arm, and another guy named bucket head. Can't figure either nickname out.

The worst would be "Frisbee Meatwad":D
More like "Frisbee gets a Meatwad"
rim-shot-johnny-utah.thumbnail.jpg

ive heard the following disc golf-specific nicknames: Frog, AO, Bender, Doogie, Bitchin, Bumper, Fat F*ck, Ginger, J-Dub, A-Hos

I was dubbed "The Professor" at Sandy Point back in the 90s due to my involvement helping to tweak the team points and tiebreak format they ran there for many years.

Tree Love because I could throw into the trees on a wooded hole and some how come out and be next to the basket or out in the fairway.

Tree Love because I could throw into the trees on a wooded hole and some how come out and be next to the basket or out in the fairway.
So if you have "Tree Love" you are free of "Limb-phoma"? that's when I get when I play a wooded course!!

(Do I need another rimshot for that one?)

I nicknamed WorldsCoolestGuy "Mach Spit" today, since he managed to get spit out probably 40+ times at highland today.

Compared to that, I'm glad I got hit w/ "Sunday"!!

Yeah, I have no idea what it was, hard putts, soft putts, didn't matter, if he threw it, it got spit out. I felt bad after like the first 20.

I'm called Sunday Mike because in the last 4+ years I've missed 6 Sunday mornings at Buffalo Ridge. After about a year people were saying "That guy is here every damn Sunday." So I got saddled with 'Sunday'.
Any other disc golf related nicknames out there?
Remember it's not a nickname if you gave it to yourself!!!

Nice to meet me. I think Date Mike is cooler.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__e03Z6366k

Apparently I suck at posting youtube videos like everyone else.

Latest posts