• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DG Sleeper Videos

scooby snack

Birdie Member
Anyone have suggestions for DG videos that may not be well known to everyone, but should be?

Thx in advance

Is this for real? I've been doing it wrong, apparently...

Did he just do a backwards X-step?

He's a legit disc golf teacher! 2 years ago when I started playing, I studied this video everyday before playing or practicing. Now you should see how far into the ground I can throw.

I still on occasion throw into the ground. I have been throwing since 2003 and since 2004 when I got more then just my Lighting Rubber Putter, I threw into the ground more with those drivers except my Valkyrie, the one mold I had got simply because I had with just the Rubber Putter thrown into the ground/too low a drive to get good distance. The Valkyrie mold in Star and Champion I still use and much later Dragon are discs that still fly well when thrown lower, I will do that with Valkyrie if wind is an issue and I want the Valkyrie flight and not something more OS like my Stalker or my Champion Destoyers in my current bag.

I don't know if this is a sleeper, but all the 2014 MPO Worlds (from Milo McIver and Blue Lakes and Trojan) are awesome.

CCDG's are particularly awesome, but there were awesome players on the cards, a McBeth ace, some beautiful courses, and an awesome finish to the tournament.

If you want to see some old school disc golf videos from before Jomez and CCDG came on the scene, here are some YouTube channels to look up. They all have tons of material to browse. These were the days before commentary, so you get to hear disc sounds, player conversation, birds chirping, etc.

lcgm8 -- Nikko Ace
McFlySoHigh -- USDGC
Hatchet Harry -- early Rick

If you want to see some old school disc golf videos from before Jomez and CCDG came on the scene, here are some YouTube channels to look up. They all have tons of material to browse. These were the days before commentary, so you get to hear disc sounds, player conversation, birds chirping, etc.

lcgm8 -- Nikko Ace
McFlySoHigh -- USDGC
Hatchet Harry -- early Rick

Good suggestions. I used to enjoy the Pure Hyzer Productions videos quite a bit as well.

Here's a link to the TeeTime Disc Golf YouTube channel. The coverage of the 2018 and 2019 Two Days in May tournament coverage is awesome, with some awesome high profile players (e.g. McBeth, MJ, Fish).

Here's another. Has anyone ever heard of SpinTV?

Watching some of these, I remember people giving JT a hard time for the commentary. But definitely some solid videos with awesome players from a few years back, especially those big European events. Here's a nail-biter final round Paul and Ricky battle at Jarva.

Latest posts