• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[DGA] DGA Pipeline

Well heck, you're DGA? Nuff said. I live about 1/2 hour from DGA.

Torrent, Pipeline, and even Sail just for giggles...are new DGA discs I have my eye on. Not ready to replace some of current lineup just yet though.

You're closer than me! We've probably golfed together before. Out of those three...I'd recommend...all three of them!

You're closer than me! We've probably golfed together before. Out of those three...I'd recommend...all three of them!

Yeah, Torrent sounds like a better Crank, with a sharper wing to get the speed 14 rating. The green Pipeline pic posted here looked ideal!

Damm!...here we go again.

The Pipeline is legit. The rim is similar in width and shape to a Saint Pro. For me it is very straight when thrown flat. Very little turn and very little fade out to beyond 400ft. This throw was slightly downhill with a slight tailwind. I put it out low, flat and to the right per the usual and it did not fade back to the basket (short left), even downhill. Holds an anny angle well so I think the Pipeline can replace my Undertows which I never gelled with. I'd compare it with a fresh Opto Saint.

I'm happy with the DGA fairway lineup now (Tsunami, Pipeline, Sail), however, I'm disappointed that the Tsunami is OOP.

I'm wondering if the top is the Tsunami. The rim is definitely smaller.

Bottom line: Any DGA fan is going to dig the Pipeline.

The rim IS smaller, but that would be because it's heavily modified...from the tsunami. Pipelines are flying really, wonderfully straight. As more people get a chance to throw these, I think they're gonna end up in a lot of bags.

I'm gonna be looking at some of these tomorrow and might do a short vid. Also gonna be at the warehouse...pm by this evening if you have special requests, and I'll try to make it happen.

Hopefully the SP plastic will appear about the time I start breaking my ProLine into a turnover.

I'm gonna be looking at some of these tomorrow and might do a short vid. Also gonna be at the warehouse...pm by this evening if you have special requests, and I'll try to make it happen.

In the pics, that bottom wing doesn't look OS, looks almost like Innova's "L" wing. Would explain the straightness, if that's the case.

What are the flight ratings based on people's feedback?

Look what Titanic_Sinks hooked me up with:

b_144618.jpg

I picked one of these up while visiting Delaveaga for the first time on Sunday. I have to say I really, really liked throwing this guy. A little turn, a little fade, and surprising glide. I can't wait to get this into my regular bag now.

I picked one of these up while visiting Delaveaga for the first time on Sunday. I have to say I really, really liked throwing this guy. A little turn, a little fade, and surprising glide. I can't wait to get this into my regular bag now.

What would you compare them with?

I got 3 from DGA in 165, 170 and 175g - got them into the field today. Initial impressions are very good, but I want to put a couple hundred throws into these molds before I put any substantial thoughts down.

Initial thoughts was that 170g could be the money slot for a flip to flat and go straight a long way disc without concern for turn and burn.

Initial thoughts was that 170g could be the money slot for a flip to flat and go straight a long way disc without concern for turn and burn.

I agree with HUB. I think mine is a 172 and my best throw was a pretty hard hyzer that sat up and went straight and finished straight. Really a lucky shot because I didn't know what to expect but it's always fun when you pull that off on the course with a new disc. That's how love affairs get started.

Not a lot to go on but I'd say it's an easy thrower like a Saint or a Rival but with a straighter finish.

I'm really surprised I haven't seen any video reviews of this yet.

I have a 167-169 proline (Am Worlds) that I've only thrown a handful of times. For me it's like an Xl. straight with no turn, late finish left.

Latest posts