• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR 10K in 2010 Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two of my faves: Lester Lorch Park (both the Beaver and Coyote courses) and Fritz Park (especially when expanded to the full 18).

Suggestion: Allow extinct courses to be added for comparitive and historical purposes.

Favorite 2 courses are Lakeview at Moraine and deer lakes. Both in western PA and wonderful courses.

Love the site keep up the good work

My 2 favs:
Crooked Creek Park....Chapin,SC....my home course
Richmond Hill...Ashville NC...great view,great technical course, just wish I lived closer to play it more often.
About this site...really enjoy it..I only get to scan it over a few minutes here and there, but I really enjoy everything you've done, and I thank you for all the hard work and effort you've put in to this fine sport. Keep up the good work!!!

DeLa! Santa Cruz CA

CMC Glenwood Springs CO

There are another 5 I could have slotted in at 2.

Any comments on/suggestions for DGCR that you'd like to share (optional)
Keep up the good work.

2 Favorite courses are a little tough because they are usually the course I am currently playing and the course I'll play next. But since it is part of the game I would select my home course Giles Run @ Laurel Hills Park http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=2473
With my second choice, a course I doubt will make anyone's list but still deserves some old school props, McLean Central Park http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=1536

Not bright enough to give any good suggestions other then I could use a new bag.;) Just keep on keeping on!! SEE YA! :cool:

Ewing Park - Des Moines, IA
Exchange Park - Waterloo, IA

Allow editing later than 5 minutes for use in the marketplace to update inventory of discs remaining when selling a large amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts