• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Aces 2010

Just hit my 1st ace. too bad it was lame 177ft. but it counts on score :)
@Elysian park hole #6

aces

I have 2 aces this year the first one was i hit the ace pool and took home 200 dollars at league. The second was just a nice anny into the basket.

both were with the same buzzz.

I hit chains all the time but it always comes out

was my surge flicked in through left side wind helped too dead center just grabbed chains stuck in basket cant wait to play again :thmbup:

was my surge flicked in through left side wind helped too dead center just grabbed chains stuck in basket cant wait to play again :thmbup:

:confused: Punctuation, my friend. That would make this ^^ much easier to read. Regardless, kudos on the ace.

No Aces this year (got a couple weeks left) hit basket at least 7 times this year...

Sadly, no aces this year...

I have made a few 150+ foot birdies, though. All with my 146 Cobra. Flick it and away it goes, right into the chains.

You guys are acting like it's already over. Still 2 weeks left. Wrap up those buns, throw on some boots and go get an ace!

Does the ace count?

I was just playing a few holes today in front of my house that I made up, aiming at trees, street signs, etc. One hole was about 175-200' I think, and I threw my putter and if that tree was a basket... I would've totally hit center chains.

Can I count that as an ace for my record?
:popcorn:

nope.
and you lose your first legit ace for posting an is this an ace thread :p
seriously though, an ace is your first throw off a tee into a basket.

Not an ace:
If you throw more than one disc off the tee.
If it is not thrown into a basket
If it goes into the wrong basket
If it lands on top of the basket

Last edited:
Hm. I'm saying no. I only consider Aces as those that are first throw, from the tee, on an actual course. Ace races on actual course playing closer to the basket or to a temporary basket also don't count in the 'official' count.

Latest posts