• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Aces 2010

Was at Shady Oaks in Sacramento, my bud hit an ace on #10, probably one of the hardest on the course, called the tree jail. Star Katana.

Got my first ace today! I've always been so close on holes that would be so much more impressive to brag about, but today I played Acorn with my close friend Brooklyn (she doesn't play, only tags along and always enjoys the hike), Hole 4, 117 feet, with my Pink Grateful Dead Org 175 Wizard, on a slight hyzer RHBH right to left throw, Brooklyn sitting on the bench says "Ching" just before I hear "Ching" I say, "did that stay in?" Hell yeah! my first ACE!! About 11 months after I started this crazy sport.

what a week of disc golf!!!

this week alone i have my first two aces in disc golf in a 5 day spread, i won my first disc golf tournament i played in last weekend, and my birthday is on tuesday, happy birthday to me i guess

my first ace

So i have only been playing for about a year, but I did score a ace about a month ago at hoover park in newberg, Or. It was on hole #9. I back-handed my 168g. Star Destroyer up the hill, and it looked like a pretty strait throw. a gust of wind caused the disc to curve up, but i knew i could still get a birdie. then, the disc hit some powerlines directly above the basket, and it dropped right in. pretty cool shot.

got my first one today!! Hole 6 Red to Red Schumaker Park, skip ace with an FLX Drone. Finished the front 9 at -9 !!! with the ace and a par but only got two birds and a bogey to finish at -10 for the day, tying my personal best.

Why did my first ace have to be in an Ace Race? The hole was 181 ft. straight and open. Threw my 166 g. disc and it hit the chains and stuck. My group didn't even cheer for me! Now the question is do I add it to my ace count?

First time playing Eagle Ridge/Civic Center in Oswego, Il. Aced the first hole first throw. FLX Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

First time playing Eagle Ridge/Civic Center in Oswego, Il. Aced the first hole first throw. FLX Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

congrats, on another note, isn't that rough horrendous?

got my first one today!! Hole 6 Red to Red Schumaker Park, skip ace with an FLX Drone. Finished the front 9 at -9 !!! with the ace and a par but only got two birds and a bogey to finish at -10 for the day, tying my personal best.

witnessed. dope.

I hit my fourth ace yesterday during the Chavez Ridge Monthly in Los Angeles, CA.

Hole #17 - 175', dogleg right, completely blind shot

view_image.php

I threw a firm Wizard on a big hyzer. We could faintly hear chains and had to run up to the basket to confirm! HeiserSöze was there to celebrate with me!

In addition to eventually winning the Rec division, I split a $200 dollar ace pot. Took home $25 in gift certificates from Discovering the World for first place and $100 for the ace!

Thanks to everyone involved with the Chavez Monthly. Awesome event!!!

Bagged my second ace today, only 4 days after my first, hole 12 on The Valley, inver grove heights, mn. 240 ft slight left to right narrow shot. 171 champ roadrunner on a turnover. Dead straight line for the center of the chains. Ching!

Why did my first ace have to be in an Ace Race? The hole was 181 ft. straight and open. Threw my 166 g. disc and it hit the chains and stuck. My group didn't even cheer for me! Now the question is do I add it to my ace count?

181? Yeah, I'd count it. But be prepared to explain when people ask you what hole it was, etc.

Is this an Ace?

ok...so this happened today on the golf course.

it was me and a couple other guys, and my friend teed off and hit a tree about 15 feet infront of the tee pad, the disc then rolled back and landed back on the tee pad, he then picked up the same disc, and took a couple steps back, and released on the teepad from where the disc rolled back to, and hit chains and the disc went in, it was pretty remarkable to say the least, on a 330 foot uphill hole.

although he was on his 2nd shot, or if he would have taken a mulligan, whatever you want to call it, he still threw from the tee pad just like a normal drive would be, so would that just be a sick birdie or count it as an ace?

and technically it would have been his first ace...if thats an ace

whats your opinion?

Latest posts