• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR ACES 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my first ace today at Lincoln Ridge Park (Banklick) on hole #7.

I got my first disc golf ace with my sidewinder at Epple Park hole #5 last Friday (6-3-11). It was ~275-300 feet. it was pretty awesome cuz there was about 8 other people watching the whole thing.

I got my first disc golf ace with my sidewinder at Epple Park hole #5 last Friday (6-3-11). It was ~275-300 feet. it was pretty awesome cuz there was about 8 other people watching the whole thing.

gratz! Nice first post!

I finally got my first ace of 2011 yesterday. It was about a 200 foot downhill skip in with a champ Teebird. :D

not mine, and it happened in May, but a buddy of mine aced holes #10 and #14 in one round at Sandy Point. this would be the third time in my life I've witnessed 2 aces in one round, the first two times they were the first two aces ever for the thrower.

Got my first ace ever a little over a week ago: hole 1 at Timmons. Got my second ace four days later during weekly doubles: hole 16 at Timmons. Won $59 for that one. Both were with the same ESP Comet.

Heyooooooo, first Ace ever today! 6th hole at Crane Creek in Rohnert Park, CA (280 ft) with my Champ TeeBird.

Started the round solo, but caught up to two guys on the 3rd hole and played with them so I (luckily) had witnesses.

What a rush.

Hit my 3rd overall ace today, 1st ever during league. Hole #8 @ Valley View Park - New Berlin, WI. ~177ft (right pin) through some woods, nothing but chains. Forehand Champ Firebird for the $$!

This is the best picture of the hole,but yeah,first ace ever.
Flicked a beat pro destroyer and it was a laser for about 320,then just started to fade,the basket is pinned inside a few trees about 350 feet out,albeit slightly downhill.

2012ef2b.jpg

This is the best picture of the hole,but yeah,first ace ever.
Flicked a beat pro destroyer and it was a laser for about 320,then just started to fade,the basket is pinned inside a few trees about 350 feet out,albeit slightly downhill.

2012ef2b.jpg

Nice shot! You must have an awesome FH! Is that the basket I see in a straight line from the right side of the tee?

Nah,it's pinned a bit deeper than that,you can't really see it in a picture.

And yeah,my forehand is my only shot worth bragging about,with a more beat destroyer,I can push it close to 400 when I get the height just right.

If you look at the course,there's a picture from the basket to the tee to help put the puzzle together.

b9abf098.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.