• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR ACES 2012!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Close doesn't cut it Adam lol!

Got my 2nd ace today at twin Creeks using my clear hpp Evo magic on hole 4! On the fly... Glad to mark it off my goals list for 2012. :)

Hit my second one yesterday at Plamann Park (apple creek) hole 4, 321ft with my Z Buzzz. About the last hole i ever expected to ace on this course. I threw it, my friend said nice shot then we started talking. We heard some chains in the distance, i immediately said, "there's no way that was me, that had to be the guys behind us." We go walking towards the hole and get just far enough to see down the hill and the basket and i saw it sitting in there. *freak out*

d9b53674.jpg

86f70a30.jpg

I got my fourth of the year yesterday at Elver park in Madison WI. It says on here that its a 400 foot hole. For some reason i dont think it's that long. It was a flick shot with my newly acquired rampage. It made just around the trees and we heard the chains. I wasn't sure if it was from hole two or not. I got around corner and saw it in the basket! That makes 22 aces for me now. I guess I should mention that it's a blind hole. It's probably my best ace but I have had a few that were pretty cool also.

i got a black ace this year :-(

Hit my first ace ever today Hole 9 lakeside at La Mirada. Hyzer out right through the tree into the basket with a 167g Nuke OS.

My buddy and I were trying to break the doubles record at one of our local courses in Abilene, TX. It's 10 holes with two tee boxes on both, so par is 60. The record is 44 and we finished the longs at -7, so we had a good shot if we birdied all the short boxes.

We missed an easy one to start and another short one surrounded by OB, so the best we could do by birdieing out would be -15. I looked at my buddy and said, "Well, we could still ace and get back on track."

I aced the next hole. Definitely a shorty, but with a downhill slope to the water about 35' behind it. Back on track. We birdied the next one and were feeling good to tie. Stepped up to the next hole - my buddy throws a soft hyzer. Halfway there, I say, "That looks good." Bang - he hits it. Two aces in one doubles round.

Had we not missed one other birdie after that, we would have broken it, but still tied the record at -16. With TWO aces.

Best ace ever yesterday. A birthday ace! Hit my 2nd ever and 2nd of the year at Schenley Park #4. 228ft with a fuse thrown from a standstill. Got it a little too high and it was heading for the road, but the chains stopped it and it stuck. Even better was that it was for league and worth some dough.

birthdaycake.png

I got my 11th lifetime and 1st of the year during league at Fallasburg Park in Lowell, MI, on 5-7-12. Hole 15 275ft downhill flx shot with a Z BuzzSS! Cashed $324 and shot 3 under par with no 2's!

I got my 11th lifetime and 1st of the year during league at Fallasburg Park in Lowell, MI, on 5-7-12. Hole 15 275ft downhill flx shot with a Z BuzzSS! Cashed $324 and shot 3 under par with no 2's!

wait how do you shot 3 under par with no 2's? All holes are par 3 there?

check this out - yesterday my son got ACE#3 at Wilson Park, Martinsville, Va. and yesterday was his Mom's birthday. I got my 3rd Ace at Wilson Park on my Mom's birthday 1-1-11. No big deal, we just thought was neat that we both got our 3rd Ace on our Mom's birthday at the same Park, his on hole 1, mine on 17.

check this out - yesterday my son got ACE#3 at Wilson Park, Martinsville, Va. and yesterday was his Mom's birthday. I got my 3rd Ace at Wilson Park on my Mom's birthday 1-1-11. No big deal, we just thought was neat that we both got our 3rd Ace on our Mom's birthday at the same Park, his on hole 1, mine on 17.

Nice!

Lol no par is 59 at Fallasburg but really it should be just 58...I had a 4 on 5 which is a birdie and a 4 on 16 which is a birdie i had two bogeys too though

the leagues play par as all 3's I'm pretty sure. It' makes it easier to count up and down. or at least when you play a tourney there it's them all being 3's. But congrats anyway that's still a great score there. and gratz on the ace.

Thanks and they actually don't when they post the scores on Discgolfscene.com its posted as par 59 but yeah I usually play everything as 3's, just thought it was funny thats how it posted. If you have played there, then you know hole 5 is a par 4 and 16 is a 5...they also count 1 as a 4 and 5 is a 5 too but it will change after this year i think now that the fairway is cleaned up again. It's my home course now that I liveo n Campau lake

Thanks and they actually don't when they post the scores on Discgolfscene.com its posted as par 59 but yeah I usually play everything as 3's, just thought it was funny thats how it posted. If you have played there, then you know hole 5 is a par 4 and 16 is a 5...they also count 1 as a 4 and 5 is a 5 too but it will change after this year i think now that the fairway is cleaned up again. It's my home course now that I liveo n Campau lake

Yeah man, I am in leagues there too. You should be able to see me with the brown simian.

Yeah man, I am in leagues there too. You should be able to see me with the brown simian.

I usually throw an early round b4 and play in the 1st couple groups I throw with Mangus or Perry most of the time...Also ifyou are in leagues thank you for your donation to ace pool allowing me to buy a new car :D

Hit my first money ace of the year. Hole 15 at east Waco park(the beast)

$195 doubles ace pot! Split it with my partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.