• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR ACES 2012!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aced hole 6 on plamann meadowview 9 (about 300 a little downhill) with a Z Buzzz lazor with a little fade. 1st ace ever!

aced during league at yellowbanks in weston, wi. hole #1, first throw of the day. tomahawk with my 163g 11x firebird. bounced off the flight plate right into the basket. no chains. $114.

#7 alpine camp, spike putter from 161 feet hyzer it in. First time there with about 50 people watching. It was crazy.

Aced hole 6 on plamann meadowview 9 (about 300 a little downhill) with a Z Buzzz lazor with a little fade. 1st ace ever!

Now I just aced hole 14 at plamann, its an easy 200 foot hole and I threw the same buzz on a slight hyzer. I never would have thought I would get 2 aces in a week with the same disc!

Second time that I had two aces in one day. I wish of all the ones I have they could have come when it really mattered. Still, an awesome father's day.

Hole 3 Plymouth Creek with a Pro TeeBird
Hole 8 Central Park with a Gold Line Giant

I'll post it only cuz it felt so good to hit even though it was a chubby, but I hit the pole with a z comet AND THEN THREW MY NEW ION I'M TESTING OUT AND NAILED IT. This was the "practice" hole at quail ridge I'd say its about 225' or so

Hit a little tiny ace on a pole course, maybe 150ish with a dx gator... Only reason I threw a gator was the wind... Salem ap hall #3

My buddy hit the stupidest ace I've ever seen at league this week. Hole 1 first shot......tomahawk-double-bounce-ace with no chains!

ACE!

Black Butte Lake Campground Temporary Course hole #3.

Westside Tournament Sword, 175g.

Ace #2 this year, wahoo!

#5 at Kaneland High School. Skip ace off the pavement, barely heard a sound and found it chilling in the basket.

154 Champ Teebird on a nice hyzer line. Probably around 250'-275' or so (no distances posted).

I finally got my first ace of the year today. I got it on hole #4 at Langley Passive Park. It's a 250 ft blind hole that I threw a forehand shot at. I watched it turn the corner and knew it was going to be close when I suddenly heard the chains. A very solid chains sound. Woohoo! I still wasn't 100% sure that it was in until I got close enough to see, but it sure was in there. Sweet!

Here's a pic of the hole from the course page.

e6065d7f.jpg

Hit my third ace of the year on hole #1 first throw of the day. It was at Keene tx and only 170 ft ish but still an awesome feeling. First time I have ever even come close to anything on my first shot of the day.

Ace...well almost

I know, I know, only aces. But at the Goat Hill Challenge in Oceanside, CA this past weekend I was having a rough 2nd round. Come up to hole 8, a nice lefty hyzer hole, and as I step up to the pad I tell my card, "I'm due for an ace". Throw a Z Nuke lefty hyzer and crashed the left side of the basket missing by 3 inches. Disc ejected back a good 8ft, got the bird.

Well I'm on fire!! Fourth ace of the year!!! Hole four at the home course. Nuke hyzer. Skipped about 30 ft and stuck!!!!

Ever witnessed a hat trick ?

Well , funny this shows up as I get home from a short round of 18 instead of our full home course . The middle 9 can kill a great score, but it's common to stay in the valley and play front and back 9 for an evening of 18.
I picked up Rudy for a valley round , and it's quite uneventful for the first 9 but Rudy throws an ace on #19(#10 valley-47m)!. Then again on #22(valley#13-36m)! But he's not finished , #24 (valley #15-36m) yields another ace for a hat trick !!!
I finished with -6 against his -8(with 3aces?) ,all in all a great evening but I witnessed a HAT TRICK ! Nice round Rudy (I niced you!).

PS- he was my partner on Tuesday night League Night , we only finished -8 due to 7 birds on the back 9!

PSS- yeah , I think they were all they same Spider ! Man , that thing feels good in the hand !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts