• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR ACES 2012!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Ace!!!

I hit my very first ace yesterday on hole #2 @ McNaughton park! 276' sweet downhill shot! I throw rhfh and have visualised this line over and over again in my head in the 12years i have been playing. I almost went to play solo, but my buddy decide to join me 10 mins before i left. I'm very excited!! shot hprrible the rest of the round...but it was well worth it!!! Wanted to share with everyone!!
:D:thmbup:

Congrats Dude. Had my first a couple months back after playing since 95. You'll have trouble sleeping tonight. Its hard to not think about it. Funny thing for me is i got my second two weeks after the first. Hopefully they happen in 3's.

My first ace was on hole 6 at Kenwood...

hit an ace today hole 16 blue pad at Johnson street...first ace in over a year

I used a 168g opto striker...pinky!!! I had such a hard time sleeping last night! the sound of the chains from 276' away was pure beauty!!!

ace #3 yesterday (my 3 have all been in about a month) on hole 12 at grignon. It was a skip flick ace with a pro destroyer on a 218 foot hole.

hit my first ace a couple weeks ago!

i had just played through a league so had about 20 witnesses who were happy for me.

left hand back hand with a wraith. yes, a wraith - please don't make fun of me for using it! it worked!
Easterlin Park in Lauderdale.
bbd1bc4d.jpg

Just claimed Hole 7 at Alimagnet with a Z Hornet. Then proceeded to park Holes 8 and 11 with this delightful piece of 145g plastic.

aced hole 7 shorts on the red course at lemon lake yesterday with my z nuke os! 2nd ace with that baby now =D the funny part was it was my 7th ace! haha

I see that there is a medal for aces on your dgcr profile, where can I record my past aces to update my profile? Thanks in advance!

I see that there is a medal for aces on your dgcr profile, where can I record my past aces to update my profile? Thanks in advance!

Go to my dashboard, then scorebook.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-07-18 at 4.21.27 PM.png
    Screen shot 2012-07-18 at 4.21.27 PM.png
    90.9 KB · Views: 8
aced hole #3 at kentwood park in raleigh yesterday. its my 3rd time acing it in the time i have played there.

I've been an ace machine this past month, got my 4th today on hole one of plamann meadowview 9 with my new classic roc. It's 199 ft, and an easy hole.

Aced hole 7 at Youth Park in Saint Pete yesterday with a Champ Boss. It is 310 with about 290 of water carry. The basket is across the water. Through it hard and flat out to the right and it faded right into the basket. There are now reeds that have grown up in the lake to where you can't see the basket. The disc hit the chains hard. It was loud. The guy with me was standing to the side and could see it was in the basket! Great feeling. Ace #5
5717fb80_m.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts