• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR ACES 2012!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just joined the forum. I got 2 this year. Both at earlwood park in columbia sc. Threw an x-cal on hole 17 on superbowl sunday. Then I hit #4 with a comet on 3/18/12

Got my first one today!! XD
Hole 15 Grignon Park, 197ft
Kaukauna, WI

f7e1042d.jpg

Hit another one today. Lakewood Hills Hole #12 164'... FH Anhyzer with a Spike. I had three witnesses Super sweet Ace, its kinda a blind hole from the pad and you have to go around a bunch of trees.
a503a67c.jpg

Aced #1 at Valley Springs Park in Durham, NC with a Classic Roc. Only 165', but the first of 2012 and my 10th overall. Was playing with New013 and he chained out after I aced.
563155_10150629263862869_698557868_9378583_931118804_n.jpg

1st of 2012 - #5 at Veterans Park(Lexington) left position. Star Monster straight at it. $170.00 Ace Pool !!

First Ace! #12 at Cherry Hill in CDA, Idaho. 150' FH Buzzz shot, kind of short but everyone has to start somewhere :p

Aced hole 6 at Bowen park tonight with my glow valkyrie, second time I have hit that hole now and both have been in the dark

Hole 1 Century Park, Greer SC. 1st ace of 2012. 6th overall. First throw of the day during Sunday doubles. FH with a BennettUA dyed Ape. ace pot was cleared two weeks prior so i only got 28 bucks, plus 5 from one of the 14 or so witnesses.

efe1d34f.jpg

74de2e97.jpg

Had a hot round at a local 9 hole course last night. Played all putters and hit the front of the basket on hole 1 with my Anode thrown straight at it, then canned my first Anode ace on the last hole. Funny thing is I normally FH this hole but I decided to try the BH route. Anode glided forward then faded late at just the right moment.

gyVtS.jpg

Basket is in the middle behind those skinny trees.

Hit hole 5 on the meadow during third round of world dubs

i only got 28 bucks, plus 5 from one of the 14 or so witnesses.

efe1d34f.jpg

That's a lot of cash for a 2 year old! Nice ace little guy :thmbup::D

I normally FH this hole but I decided to try the BH route. Anode glided forward then faded late at just the right moment.

gyVtS.jpg

That's a tight shot! I normally forehand holes that have really punishing gaps close to the teepad too.

No aces in 2012 yet:thmbdown:

First Ace

Hole 10 on the back course at Albert-Oakland in Columbia, MO. Likely the most aced hole on the course, but it was my first, and it was with my putter. Every other ace I have seen on this hole has been a local/one discer, with a Wraith, Destroyer, etc flick forehand. Hole was in the left location you can't see from the tee. It had to be my last hole of the day, I walked up fast, let it go and walked off the tee. The sound didn't get to us until my buddy was on the tee and ready to shoot. Heard the chains, knew from the sound it didn't bounce out. Felt so good.

Attachments

• ACE.jpg
    ACE.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 10
Soooo......I aced #12 at Dolese yesterday and #6 at Will Rogers today.

Forgot to post this last week but after 7 or so years of playing...finally hit my first ace. Hole 16 short to short at Burchfield in Lansing. It's a short (probably 220) dogleg right. I threw my champ monster on a skip line, hit a couple branches on the way which made me turn away not thinking it was good and ching! I didn't even look to see if it was in because the sound was perfect. Feels good to have one go in for once.

#3 of 2012! Got one in each month so far. Hole eleven.......(soon to be hole 10 at geneva).....Its only 125ft, but its a semi tighter line......(an ace is an ace right?)

"Semi tigher line" sounds like a straight away wide open putt by the use of those words "Semi" and "tighter" . . . you were doubting yourself the minute you started typing this post didn't you?

Does it live up to my 65' upshot through a PVC setup from St. Lucie Heritage Village Park #4?

Geneva does not pull up in a course search . . . what course are you talking about?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts