• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR ACES 2012!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my 3rd ace ever today!!!! Hole 7 at Simsbury (Pickerington DGC). Surge SS (with a jerry garcia dye) hyzered down the right side path and slammed in. Made my weekend already!!!:hfive:

How many throws has it taken to get these recent aces (3 days in a row)? just curious

I really just got back into playing again a couple weeks ago so my game is a little off and I am over throwing a lot of holes. I am playing a ton so it has been good for aces, bad for scores.

One each.

3 days in a row you put a disc in a basket from the tee on the first throw . . . that has to be some sort of a record . . . even though Red Arrow is short that is almost unheard of.

Here are the odds of a 900 rated player putting the disc in for an ace:
100' 1.32%
125' .71%
150' .42%
175' .27%
200' .19%

I wonder how much that goes up for a 950 and a 1000 rated player. I'd also be interested to see jus how what percentages of the time I hit a 100' even . . . I guarantee it isn't close to 1% of the time because I am usually going for the parkjob and not the ace.

Been a lucky week thats for sure. The holes are not very impressive at all. Hole 14 which got two of the three aces you can run at with no risk as the hill behind it would just stop your disc and then hole 6 at county is 200 feet at best. Still lucky, fun, and exciting though.

I got my first two witnessed aces 2-1-12 Hole #2 322ft with Pro Katana, and then again 11 holes later on #13 307ft yet again with the same Katana. Civitan Park Muskogee Oklahoma

I dont see why it's so unlikely he can get 3 aces in 3 days... I have two in two days and hit basket a couple times on the third day myself.... i've seen another friend ace the same hole twice in one day before in two different rounds... I also saw another friend get an ace then hit the basket on the next hole and then ace the very next hole after that...Obviously very lucky but aren't all aces in some way?
The holes were only about 180'-230' average so every shot is an ace shot but im sure you get my point

Got two this year already!! Jan 20th hole 9 McNaughten Park in Pekin IL, skip ace with echo star destroyer. March 3rd Hole 12 Northwoods Park in Morton IL, skip ace with max weight champ ape :)

I aced hole 1 at wheeler park in Geneva il yesterday. My 2nd ace. First throw of the day too! 260' big FH hyzer over the trees, wind pushed it straight in. Ka-Ching!! Both of my aces have been with 2 different Innova FLs.

ACED HOLE 13 AT GREY FOX YESTERDAY!!!! Woooooooohooooooooot!! Threw a nuke os on a flick and it skipped of the ground, kept flying, skipped off the pavement and then went into the basket with no chains needed! I won $74 and it was bad ass!!! Grey Fox and Red Fox were awesome courses! Might have to make a trip back up there one day!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1287844143

Aced hole E at Silver Mountain over the weekend

My first ace was yesterday at Jack Mattox #7 with an ABC Flying Squirrel.

cffffaf1.jpg

Five witnesses thank you very much!

my ace from 1-22-12. my buddy walked up and was going to join on the next hole. he took out his phone and video all the throws, only one mattered tho. i hope the video works. if not.... http://youtu.be/pTVabCagzTc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts