• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR ACES 2012!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hole 11, Oak Island, Green SSS 175 Beat to H Wizard, RHBH, Hyzer flip to flat, laser straight line into the basket. Sign says 280', I'd say it plays about 210', slightly downhill, fast green behind, if it didn't stick it would be 40' down the hill.

after skipping off of the top of the basket three times now, I hit the pole under the basket on #8 at Flip City on monday. One of these years, this bitch will be minez.

Hole 11-Douglas Park Springfiled IL 2x in 3 weeks both in leagues 222ft flick $100, $59.
Hole 12-Northwoods Park Morton IL 252ft blind BH hyzer During Ledgestone Super Tour A-tier $390 (first tourney ace).
Second shot "tainted ace" 18-Lincoln Park North Springfield IL 227ft flick skip in.
all 3 $aces with same champion firebird (retired) "tainted ace" with FL.
10+ metal hits including 5+ in/out / blowing chains up. Including one today and one last saturday:doh:.

I LOVE ACEPOTMONEY!!!​

hole 5 at pohick bay in lorton VA. about 175 feet, slight downhill.. basket sits about 20 feet directly behind 2 guardian trees that "V" forcing the player to choose anhyzer or hyzer approaches. did it on Memorial day of 2012.. z buzzz ftw!

after skipping off of the top of the basket three times now, I hit the pole under the basket on #8 at Flip City on monday. One of these years, this bitch will be minez.

hopefully I will be there for this.

Got my first and second ace's ever yestersday, Hole#2 at Wildhorse Park, then about three hours later Hole#5 at Will Roger's

Hole 7 at the Redwood Curtain! 317' slight downhill and blind. Hit it with a 179 Vector!

Last throw of the day, I was hurrying to get my round in. I wasn't going to set a new course record, but I was going to be 1 stroke shy of tying it with an eagle on a par 4 (weak par for this hole, but it's set for n00bs). I was on the 9th (final) hole of my home course and pulled out my FR Buzzz just like I always do on this hole. In August, I threw a perfect line, but the disc went through the chains, hit the pole and spit back through the chains and 60' down the hill. This hole is measured at 192', but due to the 40' uphill, it plays more like 240'. I put the disc on the line I always aim for and watched as it sailed toward the chains. It looked high at first, but then the basket swallowed it! First ace since 9-14-2010! Boy was I stoked!!!

Got only my 3rd ace today. Hole 17, NAD Park. You can only see the top of the basket from the teepad, and I thought I was a little short of the ace but parked under the basket. When I got down and could see over the rise I was surprised to see it resting in the basket. :clap:

I got an Ace throwing a speed round at West Ga today. A nice little blind forehand hyzer that crashed the chains.

I got an Ace throwing a speed round at West Ga today. A nice little blind forehand hyzer that crashed the chains.

Nice! I always think I'll get an ace when I play there, but never do.:mad:

Hole 1?

Edit: nevermind just saw you're a lefty, can't be hole 1 for a LHFH.

Last edited:
Saw a friend of mine make the most amazing ace i've heard of. On hole 5 at North Drive DGC, it's 300 feet straight, 90 degree turn right through about a 10 ft wide gap into trees and then 50 ft back to the basket. He threw a forehand with a heavy blizzard ape, and it went straight into the gap on a nice fade and I was in awe that he even got it in there. Then we walked up and it was sitting in the basket. Great shot!

Nice! I always think I'll get an ace when I play there, but never do.:mad:

Hole 1?

Edit: nevermind just saw you're a lefty, can't be hole 1 for a LHFH.

I am a righty but I threw a forehand. It was hole 6. The basket was damaged by some large vehicle a few months back and is now very short. Anyways, I just tossed a casual hyzer forehand around the corner and heard the chains splash. There were a few guys on hole 8 that congratulated me but they were in a hurry so I couldn't get them to sign my disc.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

YEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap:

:hfive:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts