• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Aces 2014

Got another one today, 324' tunnel with crazy trees, knocked it down with a Sidewinder. That makes 3 total, in just 4 months!

Do you take your ace discs out of circulation? I have heard of this, but I don't think I could do it. So far I have aced with a TL3, Sidewinder, and Truth.

no thats stupid

Got another one today, 324' tunnel with crazy trees, knocked it down with a Sidewinder. That makes 3 total, in just 4 months!

Do you take your ace discs out of circulation? I have heard of this, but I don't think I could do it. So far I have aced with a TL3, Sidewinder, and Truth.

Some do, I think it's foolish.

I got an ace yesterday with my brand new first run Outlaw. No way I'm taking out of the bag. I'll just keep adding them to the disc if I can get more. I never pull ace discs.

First post and first ace.

Hole #5 at Mccormick Park - 194'
LHFH with a minty new lat64 Flow, big hyzer and dropped nicely into the basket.
Image.jpg

First ace earlier today. 204 foot hole on a slight hyzer with a Pa1. Think I'm gonna retire that disc and start an ace wall or something similar

#rd ace today. Predator, started on a slight anny, and let it fade back into the chains. hole 17 at riverside in St. Cloud

Not quite an ace, but...

...In league finals today I nailed this ~250' deuce. Pure hyzer on exactly the line I wanted. Dead center chains and it stuck.

Attachments

• Field Ace.jpg
    Field Ace.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 10
Not quite an ace, but...

...In league finals today I nailed this ~250' deuce. Pure hyzer on exactly the line I wanted. Dead center chains and it stuck.

so you threw a putter and made it and your going to post it in the ace section? ok....

#rd ace today. Predator, started on a slight anny, and let it fade back into the chains. hole 17 at riverside in St. Cloud

you threw a pred on that? wtf its in short. a putter right at it will run it. im almost more impressed you were able to let a pred work its fade. surprised you didnt hit a tree on the right side.

you threw a pred on that? wtf its in short. a putter right at it will run it. im almost more impressed you were able to let a pred work its fade. surprised you didnt hit a tree on the right side.

Or maybe I don't have much of an arm, and I'm ok with that so instead of doing something that won't work for me I throw the shot that does.

But yeah I'm sure your way works for you, just like being a douche online seems to fit you.

Don't feed the troll. Can't believe he even got 2800 posts without being banned yet.

On topic, my local course was taken over by some local parks and rec people who set up a "haunted hallway" along the fairways on 8 and 9. My old man and I threw over the crap in the fairway (~10 feet higher shot than normal) and he still canned hole 9, 270 feet with a TP Hatchet. Nice shot pops!

Or maybe I don't have much of an arm, and I'm ok with that so instead of doing something that won't work for me I throw the shot that does.

But yeah I'm sure your way works for you, just like being a douche online seems to fit you.

why are you insulting me? i was just saying i was surprised. the shot you threw was very....unconventional.

why are you insulting me? i was just saying i was surprised. the shot you threw was very....unconventional.

If you read what you wrote and don't think it is at the least insulting, then I'm sorry you have the social awareness of a troll. Your post was rude and condescending as ****.

Latest posts