• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR aces 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aced Middle Creek #3. Anyhzer with my star mako, typically throw a fuse. The line was more direct, so I figured I was hitting trees. Found its way through, slammed chains!

Funny thing, I found this disc at this hole 4 years ago :thmbup:

Aced # 8 (233 feet) at the Michigan Tech Disc Golf Course earlier today with a Champion Valkyrie, right hand back hand. My second.

Hit my second ace of 2016 last night on hole # 10 at Cumberland Green. Measured at 196' in the UDisc app, basket hidden by a large bush... Hit a low hyzer line with my R-Pro Pig straight into the heart of the chains. Too bad I double bogeyed hole 12 that round, you win some... You lose some

Pured my 2nd ace ever today on hole #17 (220 ft.) at Kiwanis DGC on a tight straight line with my old school X Comet! Felt great the microsecond it left my hand too!

I didn't have a witness for my first one but my brother was there to see it this time! Maybe my next one will yield a few dollars!

Got my long overdue first ace yesterday - on 6-15-16 (a palindrome date) on hole 15 of CC park in Austin. It's a blind dogleg right and throwing forehand I skipped a FAF firebird in. Thought it was pretty cool that the date and hole kinda matched up and that my brother was there to witness it.

Aced hole 13 at Guthrie Creek with a brand new MVP Matrix on a low ceiling flick shot. Took me a second to register that it even stuck haha, I just heard it slam chains.

Aced the first hole of a tournament today at our private course with my Yeti.

My first throw of the day and won $142.

I threw some back in though to re-seed it.

First ace! Casual round, 220' to slightly elevated basket. I usually throw a Champ Firebird tomahawk, but I had lost it a few holes earlier. Instead I tomahawked a new Z Predator that I'm breaking in. Chains!

I always suspected that my first ace would be an overhand. I've scared this one a few times in the past.

Second ace in two days! A beautiful anhyzer flick with a Renegade went 300 ft and slammed chains on hole 2 at Guthrie Creek Park. Two aces back to back after a 1.4 year drought, and both for money in Ace Pot. Been a good weekend for disc golf!

First ace in a while and it came from a thumber of all things. #7 at Wills Park in Alpharetta, Ga.

I barely ever throw thumbers, when it smacked the chains I almost fell out of my shoes with excitement

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 10
A couple weeks ago: Ace #7 career, 2nd this year, Roc on #2 Meyer Broadway North short tees.

Hit 2nd all time ace, first tournament ace over a month ago at the Orlando Open. Solo ace all weekend for $625. 290ft hyzer with a star wraith.

Attachments

• 20160508_212249.jpg
    20160508_212249.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 15
2nd ace of the year. 300', slightly uphill. Big sweeping hyzer Air Force Champ Teebird. A thing of beauty.

Both aces this year are with Teebirds...first was a 305' Star Teebird crasher during the winter.

So my drought finally ended. Smashed number 11 at Ham Lake DGC with a Truth. 255 Hyzer. Middle chain smasher. 9 on the year.

Back in the flow, Ace 10 on the year, smacked number 6 at Ham Lake DGC. 225' GoldLine Mercy. I knew it was in 150 out.

Haven't hit an ace all year until today... Finally joined the 300club with an beautiful ace at swinney east - in Fort Wayne, IN.

385 ft on hole 11 with my favorite Barry Shultz team *D destroyer.

Unbelievable :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts