• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Addiction

cblack129

Eagle Member
Ever since I found this site I've been addicted. The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is come here. Then check the weather. If it's not nice disc golf weather, will sit here and surf DGCR all day until work. Thanks timg for an awesome site.

Ever since I found this site I've been addicted. The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is come here. Then check the weather. If it's not nice disc golf weather, will sit here and surf DGCR all day until work. Thanks timg for an awesome site.

SAME HERE.... ugh

I am actively perusing this site at pretty much all times of day, just killing time - certainly beats working..

Thanks TimG!!!! My boss probably hates you but I love you and what you have given us!

I am on here all the time just looking around. It sucks that its winter, even though today is super nice (mid 20's with 10mph wind) I dont' get to play because nobody wants to play with me plus I have finals.
Makes me wonder though, if I had a practice basket and all the times I am on here, I instead was practicing putting, how good would I get? Probably not that good...

When I am working I basically stay logged on here all day. Probably do 5 mins of work for every hour I spend DGCR surfing.

Timg is the cause of many a non-productive disc golfing employee. He should get an award.

My job is such that I can't be on while working, but I definitely do check the site every morning during breakfast, usually when I get home from work, and some more before I go to bed, definitely an addiction.

If my company ever checks their internet usage monitoring software, I'll be in DEEP doo-doo!

I work from home so I don't have anyone ('cept my wife and dog) looking over my shoulder so I'm ALWAYS on. If I'm not actually on the site, it's in a minimized web browser somewhere or I'm hitting "refresh" on my BlackBerry.

My wife has gone so far as to call it an addiction. I'm afraid that Jeff VanVonderan is going to show up in my living room with my friends and family and say "There are a bunch of people here that love you like crazy but they feel like they're losing you and they want you to join the fight to get you back."

This site is the only reason I still have internet access on my phone. Another expense for this "free" sport. Hahaha...

Latest posts